Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020: The Assam Police has invited the online application form to recruit 204 candidates. The Jr. Assistant & Stenographer online application form for the posts will commence from 4th April 2020 and will be available till 5th May 2020. If you are interested in the Assam Police recruitment and want to get the other details about the SLPRB Jr. Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Post category, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. you may read this page.
On the 23rd March, Assam Police has released the Junior Assistant Recruitment notification to hire 204 candidates. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility may apply for the Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment online form through the official site. Similarly, the SLPRB Jr. Assistant & Stenographer online application link will be available from 4th April 2020. But before that, you all need to read all details about the job. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the Assam Police recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Assam Police Jr. Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||204 Vacancies|
|Assam Police Junior Assistant Online Form Duration||4th April to 5th May 2020 (Form Re-open on 16th June 2020)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Practical Test|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
SLPRB Jr. Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 23rd March April 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 4th April 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online Form: 5th May 2020 (11:59 PM) (Form Re-open on 16th June 2020)
- Last Date to Deposit Exam Fee: 5th May 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Assam Police Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be any Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- The candidate must be any Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in recognized Board/Institute with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
The upper age relaxation also will be given by Assam Police rules.
Application Fee for Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020
- General Applicants: No Application Fee
- SC/ ST/OBC Applicants: No Application Fee
How to Apply for Assam Police Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their Assam Police Junior Assistant online form 2020 using the given below link. Moreover, you can check Assam Police Vacancy 2020 application steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site of Board @ https://police.assam.gov.in/.
- Next, look at the notice on the home page that will appear as Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the Assam Police Junior Assistant Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Enter all the details carefully and upload images after filling the online application form.
- And finally, submit the Junior Assistant Exam fee (if applicable) for the Assam Police Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled Assam Police Junior Assistant Application Form.
Assam Police Jr. Assistant Online Form 2020: Important Links
Apply Online: Click Here (Form Re-open on 16th June 2020)
Download Junior Assistant Official Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the details about Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details about the SLPRB job, please visit the official site. The complete details related to the Assam Police Jr. Assistant & Stenographer Exam Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Kindly Read Junior Assistant Notice before applying.