NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020: The NIC has invited the online form to recruit 495 (Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant A) candidates. The NIC recruitment online application form will commence from 26th February 2020 and will be available till 30th April 2020 (after extended). If you are interested in the recruitment and want to get the other details about the NIC Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Post category, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. you may go through with this page.
On the 26th of February, NIELIT has released the Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment notification to recruit the 495 on behalf of NIC. Interested applicants who fulfill the Eligibility may apply for the Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment online from the official site. The NIELIT online application link will be available from 26th February 2020. But before that, you all need to read complete details about the vacancy. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant recruitment 2020.
NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (Behalf of NIC)|
|Post Name||NIC Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant A Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||495 Vacancies|
|NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant Online Form Duration||26th February to 30th April 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
NIC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 26th February April 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 26th February 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online Form:
26th March30th April 2020 (05:00 PM) Extended
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee: 30th April 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
NIELIT Job 2020 – Total Posts
Eligibility Criteria of the NIELIT Recruitment 2020
Scientist – B:
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Bachelor in Technology / DOEACC B level / Associate Member of Institute of Engineers / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers / PG Degree in Science (MSc) / PG Degree in Computer Application / PG Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) / PG Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the related field.
Scientific/Technical Assistant A:
- A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in the related field.
Age Limits (As on 26.03.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given by NIELIT rules.
Application Fee for NIELIT Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Female Applicants: Nil
How to Apply for NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check NIC Vacancy 2020 steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site @ www.calicut.nielit.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the home page that will appear as NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the online application form.
- And finally, submit the Scientist & Technical Assistant form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled NIC Scientist & Technical Assistant Application Form.
NIELIT Online Form 2020: Important Links
Read NIC Official Notification: Click Here
Download Syllabus: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information’s about NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details about the NIC Exam, please visit the Office official site. The complete details related to the NIELIT Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification. Kindly read the NIC notice before applying.