RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020: The SSA Assam Department has invited the Teacher Recruitment online form to recruit 56 posts. But before applying, you should read the SSA Recruitment notice carefully. For your convenience, a link to the job notice is given on this page. Which you can read and apply for Adarsha Vidyalayas in Assam Recruitment.
Latest Update: RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 notification released. This time the department has announced 56 posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for the SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment job should read this page completely.
RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- (PB-II) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-|
|Total Posts||56 Vacancies|
|RMSA Assam Recruitment Online Form Schedule||6th to 25th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 6th August 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 6th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th August 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 25th August 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Closing Date for Final Submission: 25th August 2020
- RMSA Assam Merit Released Date: To be announced
SSA Assam Teacher Vacancy – Total Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Graduate Teacher, Arts||35|
|Graduate Teacher, Science||15|
|Graduate Teacher, Hindi||06|
Eligibility Criteria of the RMSA Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2020
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): B.A/MA with at least 50% of marks in Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and B.Ed Degree, and TET (Secondary /Adarsha Vidyalaya/ CTET) Qualified.
- Graduate Teacher (Science): B.Sc./M.Sc with at least 50% of marks in Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and B.Ed Degree, and TET (Secondary /Adarsha Vidyalaya/ CTET) Qualified.
- Graduate Teacher (Hindi): Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduation degree in Arts with 50% marks OR B.A with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks or PG degree in Arts with 50% marks provided that he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi and B.Ed Degree.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per Assam RMSA rules.
Application Fee for RMSA Assam Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/PH Applicants: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply SSA Assam Teacher Application Form 2020?
Here, we providing you how to fill the SSA Assam Teacher Application form. You can easily fill the SSA Application form by the following steps.
Step-1: Open the official web site of the RMSA which is here – www.ssa.assam.gov.in
Step-2: Click on the latest notification link as available.
Step-3: Next, you will read the RMSA Assam official notification.
Step-4: Later, you have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
Step-5: Enter all the details asked in this RMSA application form has to be filled carefully.
Step-6: After filling the details properly, upload the photo and signature as suggested.
Step-7: Finally, you have to deposit the application fees (as applicable).
Step-8: That’s it, your application submitted, take a print of the form and keep it with you.
Q: When will starts the RMSA application form?
A: The Assam RMSA Online forms have started on 6th August 2020.
Q: What is the selection process of the RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2020?
A: In Assam RMSA recruitment, candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in education qualification.
Q: How many seats have been announced for Graduate Teacher recruitment?
A: In the RMSA vacancy Board has released 56 vacant positions.
We hope details of the “RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020” beneficial for you. We have been able to publish short details here only. You should apply only after reading the SSA notification.