UPSC CDS II Online Form 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the application form of UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 on June 12 in online mode. Aspirants can fill the CDS 2019 Online form till July 8th, 2019. Before filling the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2019, applicants must check the eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam body. While filling UPSC CDS application form 2019, candidates are required to enter their personal information, educational details and upload photograph, signature and pay the Exam fee. The detailed procedure to fill and submit the UPSC CDS 2019 application form can be checked below. It must be noted that the UPSC CDS 2 application form is to be filled in two parts – Part I and II.
Latest News: UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 Released, Apply online before check UPSC CDS 2 Official Notification.
Table of Contents
UPSC CDS II Online Form 2019 – UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who wish to apply for the UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment can check below the dates related to the application form, last date of the online application, editing of details and exam of the fee from the given table.
|CDS II application form begin||June 12th, 2019|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CDS 2||July 8th, 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|Last date of Exam Fee payment||July 8th, 2019|
|Exam Date||September 08th, 2019|
UPSC CDS Application Form – Highlights
|Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of exam||CDS IInd|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Application fee||General & Others – Rs.200
All Female/SC/ST candidates – Exempted
|Mode of payment||Online – Visa/Credit/Debit/Master card and Net Banking
Offline – Pay by Cash (Challan)
Documents required to fill CDS Online Application Form 2019
- One photo identity proof like Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/ Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License
- Scanned recent photograph and scanned signature
- Matriculation Certificate
- Card details for pay the online application fee
UPSC CDS Application Form 2019 – Steps to fill the form
The application form of UPSC CDS II can be filled in 02 parts. Candidates can check below the steps to fill CDS online application form.
- Registration and mention of basic details
- Selection of test center
- Deposit Exam Fee
- Uploading of photograph & signature
- Declaration form
CDS 2019 Exam Centre
An applicant who has filled UPSC CDS application form are required to select 01 exam centres as per preference from Part II. Allotment of UPSC CDS exam centres is done on the first come and first basis. After filling the application form of CDS II, aspirants have to click on I Agree button. After successful completion of CDS online application form, the confirmation about the part II application is sent on the registered email ID.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2019 Highlights
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Officers Training Academy||240|
UPSC CDS II Eligibility Criteria
- IMA & OTA – Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- Naval Academy – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Air Force – Any Bachelor’s Degree with Physics & Maths at 10+ level
UPSC CDS Application form 2019 – Correction Window
The exam official does not release any correction window. Editing of details in the CDS application form will be entertained within the mention dates of the application form. Aspirants are advised to fill the online application form carefully. An aspirant cannot edit the data entered in the form of CDS 2 after the final submission.
UPSC CDS Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login for Part II||Click Here|
|Download UPSC CDS Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting UPSC Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
UPSC CDS Application Form 2019 – Important Points
- Applicants are advised to check the CDS eligibility criteria in order to avoid any rejection at a later stage.
- The applicant will have to apply online for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019, as no other mode of application will be allowed.
- The spelling of the name of the applicant must be correct in the application form and it must be the same as it is on the secondary certificate.
- While uploading the photograph and sing applicant must ensure that their photograph and sing is as per the prescribed format are given in the official notification.
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2019
The exam officials release the UPSC admit card of Combined Defence Services (CDS) in online mode. Those who have successfully submitted the UPSC CDS II Online Form 2019 will only be issued the CDS admit card for the exam. The applicant can download CDS admit card 2019 either by entering their registration I.D. and D.O.Bor roll number and D.O.B.