UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 (Out) | Apply Online for UPSC IAS IFS Vacancy: This is good news for those candidates who were seeking jobs in UPSC. That is, the UPSC board has issued a notification for various vacant posts. Due to this, we are giving you all the details of the UPSC IAS recruitment on this website. On this page you will get all the information related to the UPSC Recruitment 2022. So Candidates read the detailed notification once before applying. Also you can get all the information from this article which is necessary. The process of filling the form for the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 will start on 2nd February 2022.
Latest News: UPSC has released a notification for IAS and IFS Exam 2022. If you also waiting for the Civil Services and Forest Services notice, then apply online from this page.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 – Details
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Services (IAS/IFS)|
|Total Posts||To be released|
|Online Form Schedule||2nd February to 22nd February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 2nd February 2022
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 2nd February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2022 (6:00 PM)
- Date for Deposit Fee: 22nd February 2022 (6:00 PM)
- Examination Date: 5th June 2022
UPSC CS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any Recognized University.|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||Bachelor’s Degree in as one of subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or its Equivalents from any recognized University.|
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2022)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per UPSC rules.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022
- Open the official site of UPSC which is – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the UPSC IAS/IFS Recruitment link.
- Next, you will read the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment notification carefully.
- Later click on the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Enter details as required by the UPSC board.
- Finally, you have to pay the UPSC IAS Recruitment fee.
- Lastly, UPSC Civil Services application form submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Civil Services || Forest Services
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Visit Site||Click Here|
We hope you liked the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 detailed page. You should apply only after reading the UPSC notification. Also save page RightRasta.com to get vacancy updates.