UGC NET Online Form 2021 (Out): The NTA Board Released National Eligibility Test Application Form @ www.nta.ac.in. According to the notice NET application form filled in between on 2nd February to 2nd March 2021. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for NTA UGC NET 2021 online form, read the below-given details carefully. Interested students can read the UGC NET notification and fill online form. So, aspirants who fulfil the given eligibility criteria can fill, submit the UGC Application Form on or before 2nd March 2021. On this page, student can check out the details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee etc. through the below section of this page.
UGC NET Online Form 2021 – Details
|Board Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Test Name||National Eligibility Test 2021|
|Online Form Schedule||2nd February to 2nd March 2021|
|Test Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
UGC NET 2021 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 2nd February 2021
- Online Application Starting Date: 2nd February 2021
- Last Date to Fill Online Form: 2nd March 2021
- Last Date for Deposit Fee: 2nd March 2021
- NET Exam Date: 2nd To 17th May 2021
- Candidates must be passed or appeared in Master Degree in related subject with at least Minimum 55% Marks.
- JRF: Maximum 30 Years
- NET: No upper age limits
Upper age relaxations will be given as per UGC rules.
Interested applicants pay the UGC NET Exam Fee through various online payment modes as-
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- EWS/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply for UGC NET Online 2021
Interested candidates can fill their UGC NET Application form from the link given below. Similarly, applicants may apply form by using the provided steps:
- First of all, the students should visit the NTA official site www.nta.ac.in.
- You will get details of NTA UGC official website.
- Check the NET Form section here.
- After read the UGC notice, click on apply online link.
- Enter all the related details as required.
- Lastly, deposit the test UGC fee (as prescribed).
- Take a printout of the NET online form.
Click to Apply for UGC NET Online Form 2021
We hope details related to UGC NET Online Form 2021 useful for students. Also, we are referring our site RightRasta.com to get job updates. Thanks.