GATE Online Form 2021: The GATE 2021 Registration has been started from 14th September 2020. Moreover, the exam will be conducted by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Bombay. The GATE offer admission into M.Tech and M.Sc Courses in Engineering, Technology and Architecture sectors. Also, aspirants can get admission into various subjects of Ph.D. programs through the GATE 2021 Exam.
Admission will be provided to the qualified aspirants in various IITs, NITs, GFTIs, IISc, and other institutions. Using the GATE Exam scores, aspirants will also get recruitment in various organizations for JE (Junior Engineer). In this page, we have provided complete details about the GATE Online Application Form 2021.
IIT GATE 2021 – Important Dates
Below we have mentioned the important dates for the various events of IIT GATE Online Application Form 2021:
|Starting of Online Registrations||14th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form & fee|
|Extended Last Date for Submission of (Online) Application Form|
|Last date to changes in test city by paying an additional fee||13th November 2020|
|GATE Exam Date||5th to 7th & 12th to 14th February 2021|
|Admit Car Released Date||8th January 2021|
|Declaration of GATE Results||22nd March 2021|
|Starting of GATE Counselling process||April 2021|
GATE Online Form – Fee
Candidates have to pay the GATE application fee through online mode (credit/debit card or net banking) only. Moreover, check below the GATE application fee for various categories:
|Categories||Gate Application Fee (Phase I)||Fee for an extended application period (Phase II)|
|For General/Other category aspirants||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST/ PwD/Females||Rs.750/-||Rs.1250/-|
GATE 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Go through the complete eligibility criterion of GATE Exam below filling the online application form:
For B.Arch Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Applying applicants must have passed 05 years of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from recognized university or institutes.
For B.Tech/ BE/ B.Pharm Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology after 12th Class OR must have passed with 3 years Bachelor’s degree after B.Sc./ Technology/ Diploma in Engineering
For MCA/M.Sc/ MA Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must hold a PG degree in Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications or its equivalent from a recognized university or institutes.
For Integrated M.Tech/ME (Post B.Sc):
- Qualifying Examination: Aspirants must have passed Four years of Post B.Sc Integrated PG degree program in Technology or Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
For BS/B.Sc (Research) Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Science after Post diploma OR after 10+2 level must have passed with a Bachelor’s degree with Science subject.
For Integrated M.S / B.S. or Integrated M.Sc Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Passed Integrated M.Sc. or 05 years Integrated B.S.- M.S. programs or currently appearing in the last year examination.
Appearing: Aspirants in the final year of their qualifying examination can also apply. But before applying kindly read qualification cutoff date for course.
GATE 2021 – Important Links
Finally checking the above all details, now you can apply for GATE Online Application Form 2021. For your convenience, we are providing the direct link of the GATE Exam. By clicking on it, you can be done the process of the GATE Registration.