Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Guwahati has released a notification for SLPRB Transport and Inland Water Department Recruitment 2020. So, all the eligible candidates may fill the SLPRB Recruitment Application Form for 225 vacant posts. Consequently, the Board declared the SLPRB Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector & Other Recruitment notification PDF to recruit candidates. So, aspirants read the SLPRB job notification carefully.
Latest Update: Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 Online Form starting from 20th July 2020. The SLPRB Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector & Other Recruitment notification released for 225 posts. Also, check complete details about the Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector Recruitment details like important schedule, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Board Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam|
|Department Name||Transport and Inland Water Department|
|Recruitment Name||SLPRB Junior Assistant, Enforcement Inspector & Other Recruitment 2020|
|Total No. of Posts||225 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, (Phase I & II), Interview|
|Starting Date of Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020||20th July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||8th August 2020|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Category||Latest Govt Recruitment|
SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 – Dates
- Notification Released Date: 15th July 2020
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 20th July 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 8th August 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 8th August 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Total Posts and Pay Scale
Under Commissionerate of Transport, Assam
Under Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Transport Department Recruitment
- Applicants must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam state.
- Applicants must be registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Junior Assistant (HQ Level& District Level) & Computer: The applicants must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or its equivalent qualification and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Commercial Officer: The applicants must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or its equivalent qualification.
- Stenographer-III: The applicants must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or its equivalent qualification with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI with 80 words per minute.
- Assistant Enforcement Inspector: Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent qualification examination passed.
- Enforcement Checker: HSLC or its equivalent qualification examination passed.
- Machinist: HSLC or its equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Machinist.
- Fitter Helper: HSLC or its equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Fitter.
- Electrical Wireman: HSLC or its equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Electrical Wireman.
- Grade-IV (District Level): Class VIII Exam Passed.
Age Limits (As on 1st January 2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
The applicants must be born on or before 1st January 2002 and on or after 1st January 1982. Also, the upper age relaxation will be given as per the SLPRB Department rules.
Application Fee for SLPRB Recruitment 2020
Candidates may deposit the SLPRB Recruitment Application Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/ EWS Candidates: Nil
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Assam Transport Department Application Form 2020?
Step-1: First of all, visit the official web site of the Transport Department which is www.slprbassam.in.
Step-2: After the official site opens to view the “Recruitment Notification” and click on it.
Step-3: Read the SLPRB latest notification carefully and click on apply online link.
Step-4: Next, enter all the suggested details & click on the submit link.
Step-5: Later, pay the Assam Transport Department Recruitment if applicable.
Step-6: After filling the SLPRB application form click on the submit link.
Step-7: Finally, take a print out of filled Assam Transport Department Application Form 2020.
What is the schedule of the Transport Department Assam Recruitment Online Form?
Recently the department has released the scheduled for Transport Department Recruitment online form i.e. 20th July to 8th August 2020.
How many seats are released in Assam Transport Department Recruitment 2020?
A total of 225 seats are announced for the Transport Department Recruitment 2020.
What is the selection process of SLPRB Vacancy?
In the SLPRB Vacancy, candidates will select through the written exam, and Interview rounds.
Apply Online for Assam Transport Department Recruitment 2020 (Link Available on 20th July)
We hope above all details about the “Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020” is useful for candidates. Also, advise to candidates kindly read SLPRB notification to read vacancy details. We are updating this page from time to time after the latest news will become.