Tanushree Dutta Biography, Career, Wiki, Age Net Worth:- Tanushree Dutta is a prominent Bollywood actress who has appeared in films such as AshiqueBanayaApne, Dhol, Raqueeb, and many others. She has also appeared in Tamil and Telegu blockbusters such as TheerathaVilayatu Pillai and Veerabhadhra, alongside South Indian film superstars. Dutta represented India at the Miss Universe pageant in Quito, Ecuador, and finished in the top ten. She has been involved in several philanthropic, charity, and social impact activities throughout the years. Tanushree made her Bollywood debut with the film Ashique Banaya Apne, a cult classic success with a chart-topping soundtrack. She has also appeared in cameos and dance routines for numerous chart-topping smash songs in films. Her songs, such as Hitchki Pyaar ka Signal and Jab Kabhi, are all huge successes.
Tanushree continues to win hearts throughout the world as a renowned Bollywood actor, social activist, spiritualist, public speaker, and media personality for her contributions to the Indian community and the Southeast Asian diaspora. She has studied and practiced many different faiths and spiritual systems, and she uses her spiritual understanding to inspire the masses with a positive message of hope, faith, and universal awareness through her public talks, motivational blogs, and podcasts.
Tanushree Dutta Biography, Career, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Height, Wiki, Husband, Age
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1984|
|Age||39 year old|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Husband Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Tapan Dutta|
|Mother Name||Shikha Dutta|
|Net Worth||INR 10Cr|
Who is Tanushree Dutta?
Tanushree Dutta is an Indian model and actor. Dutta, at 20, was crowned Femina Miss India Universe in 2004. In the same year, she represented India among 133 other nations at the Miss Universe beauty pageant in Ecuador, where she finished among the top 10 finalists. From 2005 to 2010, Dutta acted in predominantly Hindi films. Her most famous films include Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Bhagam Bhag, and Dhol. Dutta gave an interview to Zoom TV in September 2018, after being out of the Bollywood spotlight for several years, in which she accused Nana Patekar of sexually abusing her on the sets of the 2009 film Horn ‘Ok’ Please. It sparked the “Me Too” movement in India.
Tanushree Dutta Age, Early Life, Wiki, Education, Biography
Tanushree Dutta was born in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India on March 19, 1984. Tanu is her nickname among her friends. She entered the Indian film business in 2005 after competing in the 2004 Femina Miss India and 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageants. She made her Bollywood debut in the 2005 film Aashiq Banaya Aapne, which was a box office triumph and catapulted her to popularity. The actress has appeared in films in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil. Tanushree Dutta attended D.B.M.S. English School, a private English medium coeducational day school in Jamshedpur, India. She afterward enrolled in Savitribai Phule Pune University, a collegiate public state university in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Tanushree Dutta won the Femina Miss India pageant in Mumbai in 2003. After winning the competition, she went on to represent India at the Miss Universe pageant in 2004. She began by modeling for local ad campaigns, and ramp shows, and even working as a sales representative for an event business. Before entering the Miss India competition, she appeared in Harry Anand’s ‘Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re’ Indian hit music video. The song became a smash after she sang it at several performances in 2003. She rose to prominence after making her Bollywood debut in the flicks ‘Chocolate’ and ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ in 2005. Tanushree later appeared in various Bollywood films during her 5-7-year career. Unfortunately, the diva did not wow the audience and her cinematic career suffered as a result. The actress was last seen in the 2010 film Flat.
Tanushree has also studied classical music and the fine arts at the well-known Rabindranath Tagore Society for Arts. The diva is gifted and has a massive following on social media. The diva has made news for Bollywood scandals and red-carpet outings. But she quietly worked on her acting and received positive feedback for her roles in following films such as Rama the Saviour and Rokk.
Tanushree Dutta Controversy
She made headlines in 2008 when she claimed that her co-star Nana Patekar had misbehaved with her during the rehearsal of her item song for the film ‘Horn Ok Pleassss’. Later, in an interview, she stated that shortly after that event, she walked out of the film sets and her car was assaulted out of fury, and she also claimed that several political parties were involved. This sexual harassment incident arose as part of India’s #MeToo campaign, and on October 6, 2018, she filed an FIR against the crew members of the film Horn Ok Please.
The Net worth of Tanushree Dutta is ₹10 Crore as of 2023.
- She dropped out of college shortly after finishing her first year of B.Com. to pursue a modeling career.
- She had an appearance in Harry Anand’s hit music video ‘Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re’ before competing in the ‘Miss India’ competition.
- Tanushree won the ‘Femina Miss India Universe title in 2004 and represented India among 133 other nations at the ‘Miss Universe 2004’ pageant in Quito, Ecuador, where she finished eighth. Interestingly, she defeated ‘Wonder Woman’ (2017) actress Gal Gadot in the competition, despite not even making the top 15.
- In 2005, she made her acting debut as Sneha in the Bollywood film ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne.’ The picture was a commercial success, and she garnered great feedback from critics.
- She has worked in three languages: Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil.
- Tanushree took a break in 2010 and traveled to the United States when her film ‘Apartment’ did not do well. She attended the New York Academy for a brief semester. While in Los Angeles, she realized that Bollywood was not what she intended to do for the rest of her life.
- She returned from the United States depressed and in tears since she was facing a financial problem.
- She was completely financially reliant on her father during her melancholy.
- Tanushree went to ‘The Isha Yoga Centre’ in Coimbatore and took the ‘Art of Living’ course, but their Sudarshan Kriya caused her a headache, so she left.
Social Media Handles
Tanushree Dutta is a skilled and diverse actress and model who has established herself in the entertainment sector. So Tanushree Dutta’s Biography, Wiki in this article.