Justin Bieber Biography, Ethnicity, Girlfriend, Career, Age, Wiki, Height:- Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter who has dominated the music industry. He has gone on to become one of the most talked about musicians in recent times, for both good and bad reasons, after releasing his debut album at the age of 15. A talent scout found Bieber on YouTube. Following the release of his debut EP ‘My World’ songs, he garnered enormous popularity. He preserved his rising stardom with the publication of his debut studio album ‘My World 2.0’ and continued to smash records with his succeeding albums, ‘Under the Mistletoe’, ‘Belief’, and ‘Purpose’.
He has also published a handful of remix albums, and two biographical concert films, and has performed live on several television shows. The youthful artist has received several honors, including a Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording. He is as well-known for his previous romance with pop singer Selena Gomez as he is for his countless celebrity hook-ups. He’s also had multiple run-ins with the authorities, resulting in arrests for DUI and reckless driving.
Justin Bieber Biography, Age, Career, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, Family, Girlfriend, Ethnicity
|Profession||Singer, Rapper, Musician|
|Age||29 year old|
|Birth Date||March 1, 1994|
|Birth Place||Ontario, Canada|
|Father Name||Jeremy Jack|
|Mother Name||Patricia Mallette|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
Who is Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is a singer from Canada. He is known for his genre-bending skills and global impact on current popular music. Bieber was founded by American record executive Scooter Braun and signed with RBMG Records in 2008, quickly established himself as a teen star with the release of his debut seven-track EP My World.
Justin Bieber Age, Early Life, Education, Family, Wiki
Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, at St. Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario. Patricia Mallette, his single mother, and his maternal grandmother, Diane, reared him in Stratford, Ontario. Although his parents never married, he maintained contact with his father, Jeremy Jack Bieber. He went to Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, a French-language immersion school in Stratford, for primary school. He graduated from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in 2012 with a 4.0 GPA. Justin was interested in music as a youngster and learned to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet.
In 2007, a 12-year-old Bieber finished second to trained singers in a local singing competition in Stratford, playing Ne-Yo’s “So Sick.” His mother first set up a YouTube account to share her son’s performance with relatives and friends. She continued to publish videos of him performing covers of other R&B songs as his popularity on the channel rose.
Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s future manager, came upon one of his YouTube videos while searching for another performer. He quickly flew him to Atlanta, Georgia, where he met with Usher Raymond and Justin Timberlake. He finally signed with Raymond Braun Media Group, a joint venture between Braun and Usher, in 2008. On May 18, 2009, Bieber’s debut single ‘One Time’ was released to radio. Following its release, the song peaked at No.12 on the ‘Canadian Hot 100’ and No.17 on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’.
On November 17, 2009, his first EP, ‘My World,’ was published, and it was able to equal the popularity of his breakthrough song. His following three songs, ‘One Less Lonely Girl,’ ‘Love Me,’ and ‘Favourite Girl,’ all reached the top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100.
He went on television several times in late 2009 to promote his debut EP. Justin performed live on ‘The Today Show’, ‘The Wendy Williams Show’, ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’, and ‘Good Morning America’, and was also guest featured in an episode of ‘True Jackson, VP’. He played at the White House for US President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama in December 2009. The lead song from his debut studio album ‘My World 2.0,’ ‘Baby,’ was released on January 18, 2010, and quickly became a worldwide smash.
The album, which was formally released on March 19, 2010, charted in the top ten in various countries, including Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. From Hartford, Connecticut, he launched his first official headlining tour, the ‘My World Tour,’ on June 23, 2010. He also released an acoustic remix album called ‘My Worlds Acoustic’ in November 2010.
Justin Bieber Girlfriend
Justin Bieber began dating Selena Gomez in December 2010, and their relationship quickly became a media sensation. After an on-again, off-again romance for a few years, they divorced in November 2012.
His net worth is $500 Million.
- Justin Bieber hosted the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Michael Jackson’s song “We Are the World” was composed for Justin, and he was invited to perform the first line. Lionel Richie was the first to sing the line.
- Bieber was the most searched celebrity on the internet in July 2010. The same month, his music video “Baby” broke Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance record, becoming the most-seen video as well as the most despised.’ Justin Bieber’s Child
- His 3D part-biopic film ‘Justin Bieber Never Say Never’ garnered $30.3 million, virtually surpassing Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, which grossed $31.1 million and exceeded industry forecasts.
- His song “What Do You Mean?” from the album “Purpose” became his first Billboard 100 number-one single, earning him the Guinness World Record for being the youngest person to do so.
- Bieber’s voice is a light-lyric tenor vocal style with 2 octaves, 4 notes, and a semitone range.
- He is an active member of Pencils of Promise, a non-profit organization that builds schools in underserved communities. Surprisingly, his manager’s younger brother runs the NPO.
- He often attends PETA events, where he encourages people to adopt animals rather than buy them from breeders.
Social Media Handle
We have included Justin Bieber’s Biography. This post will be extremely useful to people who are looking for anything like this.