Is you are searching for Legal jobs in Banks? If Yes! You are on the right page. Because the South Indian Bank Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 Released. South Indian Bank has released the recruitment notice of Probationary Legal Officers in the various branches of the Bank. Similarly, it has various numbers of posts in its Branches/Offices located across India. Candidates who are searching Bank Jobs can use this SIB opportunity. In addition the SIB job notification, these posts are allocated for SIB Legal Officer Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can make the online registration from 17th July 2019. The last date for submission of SIB Recruitment online application is 28th July 2019.
Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officers Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officers recruitment apply online link and notice is available in SIB Career and also on this post. Moreover, candidates should hold an LLB degree in Law discipline from a recognized University. Candidate’s upper age limit should be 28 years. SIB will conduct online Exam & interview for selection of suitable candidates. Online applications forms only will be accepted and aspirants have to pay the required fee via online from 17th July 2019 to 28th July 2019. SIB will conduct the online Exam on 11th August 2019 at various exam centers. More details of SIB Jobs updates, syllabus, answer key, results, admit cards and etc. will be available on the Bank official website.
SIB Probationary Legal Officers Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
Aspirants may visit South Indian bank site to get more details about SIB Probationary Legal Officers recruitment 2019. Here you will get details of SIB jobs 2019 like Criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application mode, and fee and how to apply. Keep check RightRasta.com regularly to get Jobs latest updates.
|Exam Officials||South Indian Bank Ltd.|
|Post Category||Bank Jobs|
|Vacancy Name||South Indian Bank Legal Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||12 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online forms & Payment||17th July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online forms & Payment||28th July 2019|
|Online Exam date||11th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Legal Officers Job 2019
- Candidates should hold a Degree in Law discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Check SIB Advertisement for more educational qualification.
Age Limits as on 30th June 2019:
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 28 years for SIB Legal Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Check SIB notification for more age limit and relaxation.
- SIB will conduct online exam & interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application:
- Applications forms via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800/- for all candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment (Fee) via online mode.
How to Apply SIB Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
- Go to the SIB official website.
- Click on “Career” find the notice “RECRUITMENT OF LEGAL OFFICERS”, click on the advertisement.
- SIB Probationary Legal Officers notification will open on the screen, read it and check complete educational details.
- To apply online enter your details carefully and make the payment.
- Finally, hit on the submit links and take a print of the SIB application form.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officers Recruitment 2019- Important Links
Candidates also use the below direct links to SIB Probationary Legal Officers 2019 Exams. We advise all candidates kindly apply online form within the last dates. Also, read the complete details about SIB Probationary Legal Officers Recruitment 2019 from the official notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download South Indian Bank Legal Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Visits Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting SIB Updates||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
We above all details for South Indian Bank Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 is helpful for candidates. We advise candidates kindly visit the SIB official website for more updates.