SBI PO Recruitment 2020 (Out) | Apply Online Form for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancy (2000 Posts): This is a good news for candidates, because the State Bank PO notification released. For this reason, SBI released application forms. The online forms will start from 14th November which will be filled by 4th December 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their form by reading the SBI PO notification.
Latest Update: SBI PO Recruitment 2020 notification released for 2000 posts. You will be very happy to know that the board has released the SBI PO Recruitment forms. Due to this, you can get all information related to SBI recruitment on this page.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Name||Probationary Officer|
|Advt No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Total No. of Posts||2000 Seats|
|Starting Date of PO Recruitment Application Form 2020||14th November 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||4th December 2020|
|Exam Date||31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job & Exam Location||Across India|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Notification: 13th November 2020
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 14th November 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 4th December 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 4th December 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: 3rd Week of December 2020
- Prelims Exam Date: 31st December, 2nd, 4th, 5th January 2021
- Mains Exam Date: 29th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications (As on 31st December 2020):
- Candidates must be a Graduate Degree passed.
Age Limits (As on 01.04.2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per SBI rules.
SBI PO Vacancy 2020 – Application Fee
Candidates may deposit the SBI PO Vacancy Exam Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
- First of all visit the official portal of the SBI that is here – www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open the SBI Career page.
- Check SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment notification.
- Click on the online application link.
- Register yourself with educational details.
- After the final submission, keep the print of it safe with you.
How many posts have been released in PO recruitment?
A 2000 posts have been released in PO recruitment.
When are the application being available for the SBI PO vacancy?
The applications of SBI PO recruitment staring on 14th November 2020.
What is official site to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
Candidates visits the www.sbi.co.in to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2020.
We hope you like the details of “SBI PO Recruitment 2020”. Candidates need to visits the State Bank official site to get updates. Also stay tune our site RightRasta.com to check recruitment updates.