SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 (Out): The State Bank of India has invited eligible candidates for the Pharmacist (Clerical Cadre) vacant posts through the official site www.sbi.co.in. A total of 67 vacancy has been released for this recruitment drive. The Pharmacist vacancies online registration process will be available from 13th April to 3rd May 2021. The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post from the link given below. For more details about the SBI recruitment, refer this article below.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – Details
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Pharmacist (Clerical Cadre)|
|Online Form Schedule||13th April to 3rd May 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
- Released Advertisement: 12th April 2021
- Online Application Form Start Date: 13th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3rd May 2021
- Date for Deposit Fee: 3rd May 2021
- Pharmacist Examination Date: 23rd May 2021 (Tentative)
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment – Total Posts
|Circle Office||State||Total Posts|
|Chandigarh||Jammu and Kashmir||01|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be passed SSC or equivalent Exam with Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) OR Degree in pharmacy (B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Pharma D).
- Refer Pharmacist notification for more details.
Work Experience (as on 01.01.2021):
- Diploma Holders: Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of 3 years as Pharmacist or compounder (First-aid treatment independently for accidents). OR
- Degree Holders: Minimum Post educational qualification experience of 01 year as Pharmacist or compounder. (First-aid treatment independently for accidents).
Age Limits (As on 31.12.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
The upper age relaxations will be given extra as per SBI rules.
How to Apply for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
- Open the website of SBI which is – www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Pharmacist Recruitment URL.
- Next, you will read the SBI Pharmacist notification carefully.
- Later, click on the ‘Application’ button.
- Enter Educational and essential details.
- Finally, you have to pay the application fee.
- That’s it, Pharmacist application submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
We hope you liked the SBI Recruitment detailed page. Students should apply after reading the SBI notification. Also connected with page RightRasta.com to get career updates.