SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Released | Apply Online Form for SBI Junior Associate (JA) Online Form 2020: The State Bank of India has declared the notification for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020. The Officials are going to recruit 8000 Posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for SBI JA Job 2020, read the SBI JA Vacancy 2020 notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the SBI will recruit candidates for the Junior Associate posts. Similarly, the online form will be started from 3rd January 2020. And, the closing date for the SBI Clerk Job is 26th January 2020.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Summary
|Exam Officials||State Bank of India|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Post Name||SBI Clerk (JA) Recumbent 2020|
|Total Posts||8000 Vacancies|
|Online Form Duration||3rd to 26th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2020
The Board has released an online form for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2020. Therefore, the interested aspirants should apply online by reading the SBI JA notification PDF as given below. We advise all the candidates to kindly read all the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online form. Hence, we have indicated the SBI official notification PDF to read. Further details regarding the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 are mention here below.
SBI JA Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation (As on 1st January 2020) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent.
Age Limits (As on 1st January 2020)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
The Upper age relaxation will be given by SBI rules. Read SBI Notification for category wise age relaxations.
SBI Clerk Exam 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 2nd January 2020
- Online Application Form start date: 3rd January 2020
- Last date to fill online Application form: 26th January 2020 (11:59 PM)
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 26th January 2020
- Prelims Exam Date: February/March 2020
- Prelims Result Released Date: April 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 19th April 2020
SBI JA Job 2020 – Total Posts
|Junior Associates (Regular Post)||3387||1784||1209||713||777||7870|
|Junior Associates (Backlog Post)||60||19||05||33||13||130|
Read official notification to check State/Category wise total posts.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2020 – Application Fee:
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their SBI Clerk online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Here, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the SBI Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the details and upload images after filling the online application form.
- And finally, submit the Form fee (as applicable) for the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled SBI Clerk Application Form.
SBI Junior Associate Online Form 2020: Important Links
Download SBI JA Official Notification PDF: Download Here
To Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information given on this page is a great use to you. For more SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 details, please visit the SBI official site. The complete information related to SBI JA Vacancy 2020 will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Kindly Read it before applying.