RPF Answer Key Group C 2019: Railway Protection Force declared Answer Key for Group C February Exam for the recruitment of Constable (Male and Female) Exam 2018 posts. The Railway Protection Force Constable written examination (Computer Based Test-CBT) Phase 5 (C & D) was held on 02 February 2019 to 19 February 2019. Those candidates who are seeking job in Railway Protection Force as a constable post and waiting for Answer Key they can download RPF Answer Key 2019 from given below link.
Download RPF Answer Key Group C 2019; Phase 5 (Group C+D)
- Group C: Click Here
- Group D: Click here
RPF Answersheet Group C 2019 Description
- Exam Board: Railway Protection Force
- Exam name: Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2018
- Total number of vacant: 8619 posts
- Educational Qualification for Railway Protection Force Constable Exam 2018: Candidates possess 10th (Secondary) passed from any recognized Board.
- Age limits for Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2018: 18 to 25 years
- Online application form duration for Railway Protection Force Constable Exam 2018: 01 June 2019 to 30 June 2018
- Railway RPF Constable Exam Date: 02 February 2019 to 19 February 2019
- Answer sheet Status: Declared
- RPF Constable Result 2019 Status: Declared soon
Important Date for Railway Protection ForceConstable Phase 5 Exam 2019
- CBT Exam Date-2 February 2019 to 19 February 2019
- Released Answer sheet: 11 April 2019
How to Check RPF Constable Group C Answer Sheet 2019?
Those candidates who were appeared in RPF Phase 5 CBT Test, they can check their answer key using given simple steps:
- Visit the above-given link to download Answersheet Group C.
- Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth, Exam Date, Select Batch and click on Submit.
- Download Railway Constable Answer sheet.
- Take print Constable Answer Sheet for further reference.
Raise Objections for Constable Group C Answer Key
In case of any objection in the Railway Protection Force Answer key, an applicant can also submit an objection. The objection can be submitted online through the official website of RPF constable. For each objection submit candidate need to pay the fee of Rs. 50/-. Follow the given simple steps to submit answer key:
Go to the website of RPF constable, and select the View Answer Sheet option.
Select the group dusting the application process you want to submit an objection for.
- The login window will appear, fill the mandatory details and information like roll number, date of birth, date of CBT, and finally enter the correct captcha code, then click on submit button.
- After the objection screen opens, select the question number, the category, fill the objection related to the question and then click on Make Payment.
- After successfully done the payment your objection process will be submitted on the Railway Protection Force portal.
Calculate Marks with Answer Key
After candidates download the answer key, need to check the answer they have marked and calculated the marks. But before, candidates calculate marks should be aware of the RPF Marking Method so that your estimation of selection becomes more accurate. Candidates may check RPF CBT marking scheme as given below:
- CBT will be done 120 questions
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer and 1 mark will gain for every right question.
- If you are aware of the marking scheme, you can easily calculate your marks. Begin with marching answer key with on given in answer key. Calculate the number of right question as well as the wrong ones.
RPF Constable CBT Minimum Qualifying Marks
In the RPF CBT exam 2019, there will be minimum qualifying marks. Minimum marks will be done as per given format:
- SC/ST Candidates: 30%
- All other Candidates: 35%
Finally, candidates may download their RPF Answer Key Group C 2019 those candidates who was appeared for the Railway Protection Force CBT Phase 5 Exam 2019. We will wish to all RPF exam candidates for their marks. We hope all candidates obtained good Result in their appeared recruitment examination.