Railway Protection Force has released the RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 for the CBT exam. The Answer Key 2019 is made available in online mode at the official website. Candidates have to enter their login credentials in order to download RPF Ancillary Constable Answer Key. The RPF Constable Ancillary written examination was held in March 2019. Those candidates who are seeking the job in Railway Protection Force as a Tradesman constable post and waiting for RPF Tradesman Answer Key 2019 they can download RPF Answer Key 2019 from given below link.
Download RPF Answer Key Constable Ancillary 2019
- Check (All Groups): Click Here
RPF Answer Key Constable Ancillary 2019 Description
- Exam Board: Railway Protection Force
- Exam Name: Railway Protection Force Ancillary Constable Recruitment Exam 2019
- Total number of posts: 798 vacancies
- Educational Qualification: Candidates have 10th class passed from any recognized Board
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Application fee: General/OBC 500, ST/SC 250
- Online application form submission date: 01 January 2019 to 30 January 2019
How to download RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019?
Candidates are required to follow simple steps to download Railway Protection Force Constable Tradesman Answer Key:
- As a first step, applicants will have to visit the official website of Indian Railway or click on the link provided on this article.
- After visiting the above-mentioned link, candidates will have to search for the link related as “Answer Key” and then will have to click on it.
- Now, click on the relevant group like A, B, C, D, E, F for which you have appeared the CBT Test.
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will have to enter their RPF Login with Registration Number and Password.
- After entering the details as above, click on the login button
- The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key is going to display on the screen. Download and keep it carefully for further reference.
RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates to be aware of the Railway Protection Force Ancillary exam pattern and which will be covered in the CBT exam. So, for that applicants can check the exam pattern as given below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Duration- The duration of the CBT will be 90 minutes.
- Number of Questions-There will be a total 60 questions.
- Marking Scheme-The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct question and there will be negative marking as 1/3. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions which not was attempted.
Raise Objections for Constable Ancillary Answer Key
In case of any objection in the Railway Protection Force Answer key, applicants can also submit an objection. The objection can be submitted online through the official website online mode of Ancillary post. For each objection submit applicants need to pay fee of Rs. 50/-. Follow the given simple steps to submit answer key:
- Go to the website of RPF constable Ancillary, and select the View Answer Sheet option.
- Select the group dusting the application process you want to submit an objection for.
- The login window will appear, fill the mandatory details and information like roll number, date of birth, date of CBT, and finally enter the correct captcha code, then click on submit button.
- After the objection screen opens, select the question number, the category, fill the objection related to the question and then click on Make Payment.
- After successfully done the payment your objection process will be submitted on Railway Protection Force portal.
Calculate Marks with Answer Key
After candidates download the answer key, need to check the answer they have marked and calculated the marks. But before, candidates calculate marks should be aware of the Railway Protection Force Marking Method so that your estimation of selection becomes more accurate. Candidates may check RPF CBT marking scheme as given below:
CBT will be done 120 questions
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer and 1 mark will gain for every right question.
- If you are aware of the marking scheme, you can easily calculate your marks. Begin with marching answer key with on given in answer key. Calculate the number of right question as well as the wrong ones.
RPF Constable CBT Minimum Qualifying Marks
In the Railway Protection Force CBT exam 2019, there will be minimum qualifying marks. Minimum marks will be done as per given format:
- SC/ST Candidates: 30%
- All other Candidates: 35%
Finally, candidates may download their RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 those candidates who were appeared for the Railway Protection Force CBT Exam 2019. We will wish to all RPF exam candidates for their marks. We hope all candidates obtained good Result in their appeared recruitment examination.