Rinku Dhawan Wikipedia, Career, Age, Biography, Family, Wiki:- Rinku Dhawan is an Indian television actress. ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki’ launched her career. Kiran Karmarkar’s ex-wife is well-known. Rinku is presently a contestant in the Indian reality program Bigg Boss Season 17, which premiered in October 2023. She featured in several episodes, including Yeh Vaada Raha, Gupta Brothers, and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.
Rinku Dhawan Wikipedia, Age, Career, Biography, Husband, Early Life, Net Worth, Wiki
|Full Name||Rinku Dhawan|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1977|
|Age||46 year old|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Height||5 Feet 4Inches|
|Net Worth||INR 15 Million|
Who is Rinku Dhawan?
Rinku Karmarkar is Rinku’s original name in Bollywood. Kiran Karmarkar is an accomplished actor. She had an appearance in Yeh Vaada Raha. In 2015, neither you nor I said anything, and the incident became viral. In the year 2000, she would be on Bigg Boss House Season 17.
Rinku Dhawan Early Life, Age, Education, Wiki, Biography
Dhawan was born in Mumbai, India on September 30, 1977. In 2023, she will be 46 years old. Her astrological sign is Libra. Rinku Dhawan practices Hinduism. She enrolled at a famous institute after graduating from her local high school. Her father’s name is Ashok Dhawan, and her mother’s name is Anita Dhawan. Her brother and sister’s names are Jhanvi Vohra. In the 1990s, She was discovered by Gufi Pentel and cast in the brief TV series Law. She got her big break in Swabhiman, where she played Neetu Malhotra. She also portrayed Pallavi Mihir Virani in ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’.
Her claim to fame, however, was Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, in which she portrayed Chhaya Agarwal, the sister of Om Agarwal (played by Kiran Karmarkar). The show was immensely popular and lasted eight years, from 2000 to 2008. Rinku continued to work in several TV series after Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki ended. In Ye Vaada Raha and Gupta Brothers, She portrayed a villain. She also shaved her head for the character of Tai in Yeh Vaada Raha, demonstrating her devotion and versatility as an actress. Her most recent program was Titli, in which she portrayed a morally ambiguous character.
Her acting career began in 1995 with the Zee TV drama Hum Paanch, in which she played Phoolan. After this, she appeared in many TV shows like- Itihaas, Swabhimaan, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Palampur Express, Rakt Sambandh, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Zindagi Khatti Meethi, Jaat Ki Jugni: Ek Visphotak Prem Kahaani, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Yeh Vaada Raha, etc.
Her acting career began in 1995 with the Zee TV drama Hum Paanch, in which she played Phoolan. She went on to participate in several TV series, including Itihaas, Swabhimaan, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Palampur Express, Rakt Sambandh, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Zindagi Khatti Meethi, Jaat Ki Jugni: Ek Visphotak Prem Kahaani, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Yeh Vaada Raha, and others.
She played Mrudula Shetty in the 2014 Hindi film Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. Her Bollywood debut was in the 2019 film Veergati.
Rinku Dhawan Husband
Rinku Dhawan is from a Hindu household. Kiran Karmarkar, an Indian television, cinema, and theater actor, married her on March 1, 2002. They divorced after 15 years of marriage. Ishaan Karmarkar is Rinku Dhawan’s son.
Rinku Dhawan stands at 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 55 kg. Dhawan’s physical measurements are as follows: 32-26-32 inches. Her eyes are dark, and her hair is black.
Rinku Dhawan Net Worth 2023
Rinku Dhawan is an actress recognized for her self-assurance. Her estimated net worth is Rs 15 million.
- Rinku Dhawan was born in Mumbai and raised there.
- Rinku Dhawan practices Hinduism.
- His mother was an employee at Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Rinku Dhawan adores dancing and is a devout follower of Lord Shiva in real life.
- Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are among Rinku Dhawan’s favorite actors.
- Her cousins are renowned actors Janhvi Vora and Aashita Dhawan.
- She is a fitness enthusiast who enjoys going to the gym. She is frequently seen on social media offering fitness tips.
- She is quite active on social media sites like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Likee and her handle is ‘Rinku Dhawan’.
- In the TV series ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki,’ she played the on-screen sister of her ex-husband Kiran Karmarkar.
- She was nominated for the Zee Rishtey Awards ‘Dulra Dushman Award’ in 2015 for her portrayal of Kamla Barve in the television series ‘Yeh Vaada Raha’.
- On her Instagram account, she frequently promotes ‘Build Prowl’ protein powder.
Thank you for visiting our website and for reading Rinku Dhawan’s Wikipedia.