Gigi Hadid Wiki, Career, Age, Biography, Family, Wikipedia:- Gigi Hadid is an established American model and television personality who was born Jelena Nora Hadid. Gigi came to prominence in the modeling industry, reaching the Top 50 Models rating on Models.com in November 2014. When She was nominated for the coveted International Model of the Year award by the British Fashion Council in 2016, her talent and charm were recognized internationally. Over four years, she appeared on the cover of Vogue 35 times, solidifying her standing as one of the “New Supers,” a small group of very powerful people.
Gigi, a Los Angeles native, began her career in the fashion world as a child model for Baby Guess. Her big break came in 2013 when she signed with IMG Models, which led to her first appearance at New York Fashion Week the following year. Gigi has since appeared in several high-profile fashion ads and publications, establishing herself as a significant presence in the business. Notably, she is also the brand’s spokeswoman and the face of Maybelline.
Gigi Hadid Wiki, Age, Career, Biography, Boyfriend, Early Life, Net Worth, Wikipedia
|Full Name||Gigi Hadid|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1995|
|Age||28 year old|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Father Name||Mohamed Hadid|
|Mother Name||Yolanda Hadid|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue Green|
|Net Worth||$ 40 Million|
Who is Gigi Hadid?
Gigi Hadid was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on April 23, 1995. She was born to former model Mohamed Hadid and Yolanda Hadid. Gigi Hadid is a well-known American model who signed with IMG Models in 2013. She debuted in the top 50 models list in 2014. She was named International Model of the Year by the British Council of Fashion in 2016.
Gigi Hadid Early Life, Biography, Age, Education, Wikipedia
Gigi Hadid was born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California as Jelena Nora Hadid. Mohammed Hadid, her father, is a real estate developer. Yolanda Hadid, her mother, is a former model. She is a descendant of Daher al Omar, an Arab monarch who dominated northern Palestine in the mid-18th century, through her father. She has a younger sister, Bela, who is also a model, and a younger brother, Anwar, who is also a model. Following her parents’ divorce in 2000, her mother married Canadian musician, songwriter, and record producer David Foster. Hadid has five half-sisters via her.
In 2013, She graduated from Malibu High School in California. She was quite athletic and participated in activities such as volleyball and horseback riding. Gigi eventually relocated to New York to further her schooling and seek a modeling career. She began studying criminal psychology at The New School, a private research institution in Lower Manhattan, New York City, but she dropped out in 2013 to focus on her modeling career.
Guess Clothing, a prominent American clothing brand, launched Gigi Hadid’s modeling career. She was just two years old when she went on her first excursion with Guess. In 2011, She resumed working with him. She was appointed the face of one of their advertisements the following year, in 2012. She has appeared on the popular television show ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ in numerous roles. The reality television series, which debuted on October 14, 2010, focuses on the personal and professional lives of six women in Beverly Hills, California. She has been on the covers of various magazines as well as in popular music videos. She was featured in the American food reality program ‘MasterChef’ in 2016. The program, which is based on a British series of the same name, is popular in the United States.
Gigi Hadid Achivements
In 2015, Gigi Hadid won the First Annual Fashion Los Angeles Award for ‘Model of the Year.’
In 2016, she won ‘Best Look’ at the TRL Awards. The British Fashion Council honored her with the British Fashion Award for ‘International Model of the Year’ the same year.
Gigi Hadid Boyfriend
Gigi Hadid dated Cody Simpson in the past, but they had to call it quits due to personal reasons. Hadid has been in a relationship with Zayn Malik, a British singer and songwriter, since 2016. However, She has not yet married.
Gigi Hadid Net Worth 2023
The net worth of Gigi Hadid is believed to be approximately $40 million. Her modeling career and various brand sponsorships have greatly increased her net worth.
- Hadid is the daughter of a Dutch-American mother and a Palestinian-American father. Mariel and Alana are her two elder half-sisters.
- His mother married music producer David Foster after her parents separated, and She has five half-sisters alongside him.
- Hadid has also acted in movies. She made her cinematic debut in the part of Andrea in the film Virgin Eyes.
- Guess Clothing’s Paul Marciano found Hadid. She joined Guess in 2011 and was appointed the face of the Guess campaign in 2012.
- She joined IMG Models in 2013 and debuted at New York Fashion Week in February 2014, walking for Desigual’s presentation.
- In 2014, she appeared on the covers of Galore magazine and Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book. She was included in the Pirelli Calendar in 2015.
- Hadid’s sister Bella is also a model, and the two have appeared in modeling events together, including a picture shoot for V magazine in June 2015.
- Vogue (United States, Paris, Italy, UK, Japan, Spain, Australia, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, China), Shaun!, Numéro, Allure, W Magazine, and Teen Vogue have all featured Hadid on their covers. According to the Wall Street Journal.
Thank you for visiting our website and for reading Gigi Hadid’s Wiki.