RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has released a notice for Reserve Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020. According to the notification, the RBI is going to recruit 926 Assistant Posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020, read the below-given details carefully. Candidates can apply online on or before 20th January 2020.
Latest Update: RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 Released on rbi.org.in. Interested candidates can read the RBI Assistant notification and apply online in between 23rd December 2019 to 20th January 2020.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Post Name||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||926 Vacancies|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Online Form Duration||23rd December 2019 to 20th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Reserve Bank Assistant Vacancy 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 23rd December 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 23rd December 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 20th January 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Fee: 20th January 2020
- Reserve Bank Assistant Exam Date: 14th-15th February 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: February 2020
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2019: Educational Qualification
- Candidates hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (Online pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on the computer.
RBI Assistant Job 2020: Total Posts
|Guwahati||4 (2)||12 (1)||7||27||5||55|
|Mumbai||34 (1)||46 (17)||101 (2)||199||39||419|
|New Delhi||6 (1)||0||7||18||3||34|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020: Age Limits
According to the RBI notification, the age criteria (As on 1st December 2019) as given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided extra as per RBI rules. Kindly read the RBI Official notification for age-related relaxations.
Reserve Bank Assistant Application Fee
Interested candidates pay the RBI Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- GEN/ OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Ex Applicants: Rs. 50/-
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply their RBI Assistant online application form from the link given below. Similarly, candidates may RBI apply online form by following the indicated steps.
- First of all, the candidate should visit the RBI official site
- You will get into the RBI official website.
- Next, check the RBI recruitment section here.
- After reading the RBI notice PDF carefully, click on the Apply link.
- Finally, deposit the Exam fee (as prescribed) for the job.
- Take a hardcopy of the RBI Assistant online application form.
Download RBI Assistant Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
For more details about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020, please visit the official site www.rbi.org.in. Furthermore, we are referring to site URL RightRasta.com to get job updates. Thanks.