Purnea University Part 1 Admit Card 2020 (Out): Download Purnea University BA, BSC, BCOM 1st Year Hall Ticket from www.purneauniversity.ac.in. The PU Board has release the 1st Year Admit Card on 24th December 2020. So, on this web page students can be found details about the PU Part 1 Admit Card with Test Date. Moreover, the Purnea University Part 1 Exam will be stated on 4th January 2021.
All those candidates who are appearing in the Part 1 written test will be eagerly waiting for the PU Part 1 Admit Card 2020. And we will share a link of the Purnea University 1st Year Hall Ticket at the end of this page.
Latest Update: Purnea University Part 1 scheduled to be held from 4th January 2021. Students can check this page to get PU Exam updates.
Purnea University Part 1 Admit Card 2020 – Details
Download Purnea University Part 1 Admit Card 2020 | Check Exam Date
|Board Name||Purnea University|
|Name of the Examination||Part 1 (BA, BSC, BCOM)|
|Examination Start Date||4th January 2021|
|Admit Card Released Date||24th December 2020|
|Post Category||Board/University Admit Cards|
ID Proof Required in PU Part 1 Exam 2020?
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
Purnea University Part 1 Exam Date
Aspirants who apply for the Purnea University Part 1 2020 must go to the next round of the written exams. In order to attend the Part 1 written test candidates must get their Exam Date and centre details. As the candidates can get the link to download the Part 1 Admit Card from this page. As per the notice the Purnea University Part 1 Test will be held from 4th January 2021.
Details Available on PU Part 1 Hall Ticket 2020
After published the PU Part 1 Hall Ticket, you should also verify all the mentioned details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Time of the Exam
- Name of the Exam
- Instructions for the Candidates
How to Download Purnea University Part 1 Admit Card 2020?
- Open to the site of PU – www.purneauniversity.ac.in.
- Check the page of Part 1 Examination 2020.
- If available, click on link and enter “Application ID and Date of Birth”.
- Hit on ‘Hall Ticket’ button.
- Lastly the PU Admit Card available to download.
- Download and take a printout to appear in the written test.
- Carry a recognized proof with the hall ticket on the day of Test.
We hope you liked detailed page of Purnea University Part 1 Admit Card 2020. To get latest news about the PU Examination, visit official page continuously. Also keep visits our site RightRasta.com to get educational updates. Thanks.