NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020: NABARD Group C Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Released @ www.nabard.org. According to the NABARD notification, the Board is going to recruit 73 Group C Posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for NABARD Group C Vacancy 2020, read the below-given details carefully. Candidates can apply online on or before 12th January 2020.
Latest Update: NABARD Office Attendant (Group C) Recruitment Notification 2020 Released on nabard.org. Interested candidates can read the NABARD Office Attendant notification and apply online between 25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||National Agriculture & Rural Development Bank|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Post Name||NABARD Office Attendant (Group C) Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||73 Vacancies|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 10940/-|
|NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 Online Form Duration||25th December 2019 to 12th January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
NABARD Group C Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 25th December 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 25th December 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 12th January 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Fee: 12th January 2020
- NABARD Office Attendant Exam Date: February 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: February 2020
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy 2019: Educational Qualification
- A candidate should have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) from the recognized board.
- Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply. The candidates will be required to give self-declaration in this regard in online application/at the time of joining and/or as demanded by the NABARD during the recruitment process.
- In addition to the above, the applicants should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Regional Office to which he/she is applying for. NABARD reserves the right to call for any valid document in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
NABARD Group C Total Posts
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy 2020: Age Limits
According to the NABARD notification, the age criteria (As on 1st December 2019) as given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided extra as per NABARD rules. Kindly read the NABARD Official notification for age-related relaxations.
NABARD Office Attendant Application Fee
Interested candidates pay the NABARD Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- GEN/ OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Applicants: Rs. 50/-
NABARD Office Attendant Exam Selection Process
The selection will be based on the basis of 2 phase Online Exams (as given below) and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Pre Exam (Objective Type) 90 Minutes
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|General Awareness (GA)||30||30|
Mains Exam (Objective Type) 120 Minutes
|General Awareness (GA)||50||50|
- The Pre Exam is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those aspirants who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Mains Exam in the calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut-off marks arrived on the performance of the candidates in the Exam. Similarly, only such aspirants who score the cut off marks or above in the Mains Exam will be shortlisted for selection.
- There will be Negative Marks for wrong answers marked by the candidate. For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks deducted to that question as to the penalty in Exam.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Office Attendant Online Application Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply their NABARD Office Attendant online application form from the link given below. Similarly, candidates may NABARD apply online form by following the indicated steps.
- First of all, the candidate should visit the NABARD official site
- You will get into the NABARD official website.
- Next, check the NABARD recruitment section here.
- After reading the NABARD notice PDF carefully, click on the Apply link.
- Finally, deposit the Exam fee (as prescribed) for the job.
- Take a hardcopy of the NABARD Office Attendant online application form.
Apply Online Form: Apply Here
Download NABARD Office Attendant Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
For more details about NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020, please visit the official site www.nabard.org. Furthermore, we are referring to site RightRasta.com to get job updates. Thanks.