Morgan Bauer Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Wiki:- Morgan Bauer is a woman from Atlanta who went missing on February 12, 2016, shortly after moving from Aberdeen, South Dakota, where she grew up. Even though it has been almost 7 years since her disappearance, investigators are still actively attempting to figure out what happened to her and whether she is still alive. A key breakthrough in the investigation occurred recently when FBI investigators and local police executed a search warrant on South Broad Street in the Atlanta suburb of Porterdale in search of human remains.
The search was based on reliable intelligence, and while officials have recovered items of evidential relevance, no particular details have been released. Due to the large size of the property, the search may take some time. The current owner of the property is helping with the inquiry, which includes investigators from the Peoria Police Department in Illinois. During the briefing, the reason for the involvement of Illinois detectives in the search was not revealed.
Morgan Bauer Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Parents, Height, Boyfriend
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1996|
|Age||27 year old|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, America|
|Boyfriend Name||José Rodriguez|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Sherri Keenan|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Who is Morgan Bauer
Morgan Bauer an American woman, went missing in Georgia in 2016 after migrating from South Dakota. She was last spotted walking in a park in Atlanta in an Instagram video. For almost seven years, detectives and her family have been perplexed by her absence.
Morgan Bauer Education, Family, Biography, Age, Wiki
Morgan Bauer was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on April 13, 1996, to Sherri Keenan and an unknown father. She grew up in Aberdeen, South Dakota, and graduated from Central High School. She loved music and art and aspired to become a tattoo artist. Morgan chose to go to Georgia in February 2016 to begin a new life. She found a place to stay on Craigslist, but the deal fell through. Bauer then worked as a dancer at The Top in Hall County, a now-defunct strip joint. She also slept at other hotels in the Atlanta region.
What happened to Morgan Bauer?
Morgan Bauer’s fate is still unknown to this day. Despite several tips and leads, she has not been discovered. Her final phone call, according to her phone records, was on February 25, 2016, to a man called José Rodriguez, who claimed to be her lover. He said he hadn’t seen or heard from Morgan since. The FBI and local police searched a residence on South Broad Street in Porterdale, Georgia, in July 2023, based on solid evidence that human remains connected to Morgan’s case were buried there. The house is just a ten-minute walk from the park where Morgan was last seen. The current owner of the property cooperated with the inquiry and was not charged.
During the search, police stated that they were looking for Morgan’s remains and that they had found “items of evidentiary interest,” but they did not say what they were. They also stated that owing to the huge area of the land, the search may take a long time. Morgan’s mother stated that she was in disbelief after learning of the newest development and was unsure whether or not her daughter was present. She stated that she was still hoping Morgan was alive someplace.
Morgan Bauer Boyfriend
Before moving to Atlanta in February 2016, Morgan Bauer had a boyfriend named José Rodriguez, whom she met online and dated for around six months. He expressed his affection for her and his concern for her safety. He also claimed to have spoken with her on the phone on February 25, 2016, the day before she went missing. However, there is no proof to back up his claims or confirm his identity. Authorities have not named or located him as a person of interest or suspect in Morgan’s case. It is unknown whether he was involved in her disappearance or if he has any information concerning her location.
Her net worth is not revealed yet.
- Morgan enjoyed traveling and discovering new places. She had visited 13 states in the United States and planned to visit more.
- Bauer loved to read and write. She liked reading novels of several kinds, particularly fantasy and romance. On her blog, she also posted poems and tales.
- Morgan was an accomplished dancer and entertainer. She had been dancing since she was three years old, and she had competed and performed in several competitions and events. She also worked as an exotic dancer at The Top, a club in Hall County, Georgia.
- She has a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She received it when she was 18 and felt it represented her independence and metamorphosis.
- Bauer was dating José Rodriguez, whom she met online. Before she relocated to Atlanta, they had been dating for roughly six months. He expressed his affection for her and his concern for her safety.
- Luna, her beloved cat, was her absolute favorite. When she was living in South Dakota, she adopted Luna from a shelter. When she went to Atlanta, she left Luna with her mother.
Social Media Handle
We try to give you all information about Morgan Bauer’s Biography. Check our latest Biography