Michelle Dee Biography, Age, Wiki, Height, Career, Ethnicity: Michelle Dee is a Filipina actress, model, TV host, beauty pageant winner, and social media personality from Makati City, Metro Manila. She first got international prominence after being crowned Miss World Philippines 2019. The event took held on September 15, 2019, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Philippines. Furthermore, Dee was crowned Miss World Philippines 2018 by Katarina Sonja Rodriguez (VJ, athlete, model, and Miss World Philippines 2018). Michelle is currently representing her nation at the Miss World 2019 pageant. Furthermore, the ceremony will be held on December 14, 2019 at ExCeL London in London, UK. The actress finished in the Top 40 in the competition.
Dee won her Head-to-Head duel against Turkey’s Simay Rasimolu. She made her film debut as Gianna in the film “Because I Love You.” The film was released on June 26th, 2019. She also had her debut television appearance in the drama series “Love You Two.” In the program, she played Michaela “Mochi” Isidro, one of the recurrent characters.
Michelle Dee Biography, Wiki, Parents, Husband, Sibling, Net Worth
|Full Name||Michelle Dee|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1996|
|Age||27 year old|
|Birth Place||Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Boyfriend Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Frederick Dee|
|Mother Name||Melanie Marquez Dee|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Who is Michelle Dee?
Michelle Dee is a Filipina actress, model, television host, and beauty pageant winner who was awarded Miss World Philippines 2019. On December 14, 2019, she will represent the Philippines in the Miss World 2019 competition in London, England, United Kingdom. During the summers and family holidays, she spent a significant amount of her youth on their family ranch in Utah, the United States. She grew up appreciating farm animals and enjoying the outdoors, both in Utah and at her family’s hacienda in Mabalacat, Pampanga, the Philippines.
Michelle Dee Age, Early life, Wiki, Biography, Parents
She was born on April 24, 1996. Her birthplace is Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and she was born under the sign of Taurus. The actress’s father “Frederick Dee” is a successful businessman. Her mother “Melanie Marquez Dee” is a former model, film producer, actor, novelist, and celebrity endorser. Michelle Dee is a Filipina actress, model, TV host, beauty pageant winner, and social media personality. In reality, she still has the title of Miss International 1979. Melanie has at least five marriages and six children from different partnerships. Michelle spent her summer vacations as a youngster on her family ranch in Utah, United States. Dee graduated from De La Salle University in Manila after finishing high school. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
Her professional career began in 2016 when she joined the GMA Artist Center. Her acting debut was in the TV series “Ika-6 Na Utos,” which aired in 2016. She has since appeared in a number of television episodes, including “Sherlock Jr.,” “Studio 7,” and “One of the Baes.” Michelle created history in 2019 when she won Miss World Philippines, becoming the first winner with industry links. This gave her the opportunity to represent the Philippines in the Miss World competition in London, where she placed 12th. Michelle is well-known for her diverse acting abilities and dedication to her art. She has also utilized her platform to support a variety of social issues, earning her a reputation in the entertainment world. Michelle Dee is predicted to attain greater success in her work as a result of her talent and effort.
Michelle Dee Height, Weight
Dee stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and has a weight of 62 kg (136 lbs). She has black eyes and black hair.
Her net worth is Approx 2 Million USD as of 2023.
Some Important Fact’s
- She grew up admiring farm animals and the countryside.
- Her family owns many large farms in Utah, as well as a hacienda (land and manor estate) in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines.
- Michelle also has a number of large motorcycles, which she is frequently seen riding on her social media sites.
- Miss World Philippines Organization, Regal Entertainment, Inc, and Click Model Management New York presently represent the model.
- Dee is also an outspoken supporter of LGBTQIA+ rights and an advocate for autism awareness.
- According to the source, her two siblings (names withheld) have autism.
- Michelle Marquez Dee became a champion for mental health education and autism awareness when she was 16 years old.
- She also collaborates with the Center for Possibilities, Inc. and the Autism Society Philippines.
- During her interview, she stated that she gave a portion of her awards to those on the autistic spectrum.
- In terms of relationships, she never discussed her previous affair(s) or partner on the internet.
Social Media Handles
In this article, we mention all information related to Michelle Dee’s Biography.