Lerisha Munsamy Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Wiki, Height, Career, EthnicityLerisha Munsamy: Lerisha Munsamy is the wife of South African cricketer Keshav Maharaj. She is well-known for her attractive demeanor and for being the pillar of support in both her husband’s professional and personal life. Despite being a quiet person, she has amassed a sizable social media following as a result of her infrequent updates about her life with Keshav Maharaj.
Keshav Maharaj is a South African professional cricketer who represents his country in Tests, One Day Internationals (ODIs), and Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is). He is a left-arm orthodox spin bowler and a lower-order batsman. He is now the team’s vice-captain in limited-overs cricket.
Lerisha Munsamy Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Husband, Parents, Family
|Full Name||Lerisha Munsamy|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1991|
|Age||32 year old|
|Birth Place||Durban, South Africa|
|Husband Name||Keshav Maharaj|
|Father Name||Frederick Dee|
|Mother Name||Melanie Marquez Dee|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
Who is Lerisha Munsamy?
Lerisha Munsamy is best known as the wife of South African cricketer Keshav Maharaj. She is recognized for being a strong pillar in her husband’s life, both professionally and personally. Although Lerisha tries to keep her personal life secret, she has amassed a sizable social media following as a result of her infrequent updates about her life with Keshav Maharaj. Lerisha Maharaj is currently in the spotlight.
Lerisha Munsamy Age, Early life, Wiki, Biography, Parents
Munsay was born in Durban, South Africa on 30 April 1991 (age 32 as of 2023). Taurus is her astrological sign. Her maternal ancestors are from Tamil Nadu, India. She did her primary and secondary schooling at a local Durban school before graduating with a degree in Business Management from the University of KwaZulu-Natal. Lerisha Munsamy finished her primary schooling at a local Durban school. She went on to earn a degree in Business Management from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, where she excelled and graduated with honors.
Lerisha Munsamy began her professional career in a well-known Durban firm. Few people are aware that she is a skilled Kathak dancer who has also worked as a dancer for many years. However, because she is not a prominent figure, there are few facts concerning her work life. But I will certainly keep you updated on her work life in the coming days. Her spouse, on the other hand, began playing cricket at an early age and made his debut for the KwaZulu-Natal cricket team in 2006. In the 2012-13 season, he made his first-class debut for the squad and impressed with his regular efforts. In 2015-16, he had a breakout season, taking 47 wickets in just eight matches, including three centuries.
Maharaj was picked to South Africa’s Test team for their tour of Australia in July 2016, and he made his Test debut in the opening match of the series. He took his maiden Test wicket in his first over and ended the match with match stats of 4/112. He went on to become a regular part of South Africa’s Test team, appearing in numerous high-profile series against top-ranked teams including England, India, and Australia.
Lerisha Munsamy Family, Mother, Father
Priscilla Munsamy is her mother’s name. She has a younger sister, Saiyuri Munsamy, who is a pharmacist and is dating Ketan Sahadew, a civil engineer.
Lerisha Munsamy Husband, Child
On April 16, 2022, she married South African cricketer Keshav Maharaj. They previously got engaged on January 17, 2019. There are no children for the pair.
Her net worth is Approx 700k USD as of 2023.
Some Important Facts
- Lerisha Munsamy is a South African beauty and dancer. She is well known as the wife of South African cricketer Keshav Maharaj.
- Her maternal ancestors are from Tamil Nadu, India. She sought a profession as a dancer after finishing her official studies.
- She met Keshav for the first time through a mutual acquaintance in 2018, and they dated for around five and a half months. Keshav proposed to her on July 28, 2018, and she accepted. They didn’t inform their families about their relationship for fear that they would disapprove; yet, she frequently traveled to cricket stadiums to cheer him on.
- Keshav devised a strategy to inform his family about Lerisha and prepared a Kathak dancing performance for his mother’s 50th birthday, which his mother enjoyed and subsequently agreed to their marriage.
- She is a skilled Kathak and Bharatanatyam dancer who frequently appears in Bollywood songs. She also enjoys Bollywood movies.
- She is also a stomatologist (beautician) and owns Beauty on Haven, a beauty salon in Yellow Wood Park, Durban, South Africa.
- Lerisha likes animals, especially dogs and cats.
Social Media Handles
This article mentions all information related to Lerisha Munsamy’s Wikipedia.