Kunal Shah Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height: Kunal Shah is an Indian entrepreneur who is among the greatest and most successful in the country. He is the founder and CEO of CRED, a credit card solution provider with a distinctive approach that was established in 2018. PaiseBack, a cashback and promotional discount campaign platform for shops, is one of his earlier initiatives. He is a serial entrepreneur who launched his first company, PaiseBAck, in 2009 and his second, Free Charge, in 2010.
Freecharge, his most successful firm, was eventually sold to Snapdeal for $400 million. Shah initially debuted CRED with his never-ending effort ships in 2018.
Kunal Shah Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career
|Date of Birth||May 20th, 1983|
|Age||40 year old|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Wife Name||Bhavna Shah|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Weight||78 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||$806 million|
Who is Kunal Shah?
Kunal Shah is a well-known Indian entrepreneur, CRED founder, venture capitalist, and public personality. Shah is well-known for founding CRED. He has currently carved a place in the corporate sector.
Kunal Shah Age, Wiki, Education, Biography
He was born on May 20, 1983. Kunal was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. And Kunal is of Indian descent. Kunal, a well-known entrepreneur, will be 40 years old in 2023. Kunal’s zodiac sign is Taurus, according to his birth date. Kunal Shah, a well-known entrepreneur, celebrates his birthday every year on May 20th. In terms of education, Kunal is a well-educated individual. Kunal received his education in a private school in his hometown, according to reports. Following that, he enrolled at Wilson College. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. In addition, he attended the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and majored in Dropout.
Kunal established the firm Freecharge in August 2010. From August 2010 to October 2016, he was the founder and CEO/chairman of Freechage. Snapdeal paid $450 million to buy the Freechage firm in 2015. In 2017, Axis Bank paid $60 million for Freechage. From January to December 2016, Kunal worked as a part-time partner at Y Combinator. Kunal was appointed head of the Internat and Mobile Association of India in January 2017. He worked there for almost a year. From January to December 2017, he was also an advisor at Sequoia Capital. He established the CRED firm in April 2018. Since April 2018, he has become the founder of CRED.
Kunal Shah Height, Weight
Kunal has a good physical appearance. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. The size of Kunal’s physique is unknown. Kunal has lovely dark brown eyes and black hair that is glossy. He has a fantastic personality. Kunal is daring, talented, astute, and endearing. Kunal has a bright expression and a charming smile. He dresses properly.
Kunal Shah Wife
He is a husband. Kunal Shah’s wife’s name is Bhavna Shah. She works as a graphic designer professionally.
Kunal makes a nice living from his prosperous business profession. He is the owner of the CRED firm. He generates money from his business and his investments. According to estimates, famous entrepreneur Kunal has an estimated net worth of $806 million.
Some Important Facts
- Kunal Shah is an Indian entrepreneur and venture investor who founded CRED, the country’s second-fastest-growing unicorn firm. With $200 million in investment, this business was expected to reach a $2 billion valuation in 2021.
- After dropping out of his MBA school, he began his first work as a junior programmer at a business process outsourcing firm.
- From August 2000 until August 2010, he served as CEO of many enterprises.
- He served as CEO of FreeCharge, a business he started in 2010, from August 2010 until October 2016.
- He worked at Y Combinator, an American seed money startup, from January to December 2016.
- He served as Chairman of the Internet and Mobile Association from January 2016 until May 2017.
- Since October 2017 and January 2018, he has worked as an Advisor for The Times Group and AngelList, respectively.
- Kunal Shah has always been fascinated by behavioral finance and science.
- He met Sandeep Tandon, co-founder of “FreeCharge,” in 2010 in Mumbai while working for a business process outsourcing company.
- Kunal Shah started CRED in 2018 to reach the top 1% of the Indian population having a lot of money to spend.
- Kunal Shah established CRED, an incentive-based reward system for its clients to pay their credit card bills with incentives such as discounts on plane tickets and gym memberships, which requires the user to have a credit score of 750 or above to be eligible for these perks.
Social Media Handles
Check out Kunal Shah’s Wikipedia in this article.