Pasha Pashkov Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height: Pasha Pashkov is a New York City-based Russian-born American reality TV personality, professional ballroom dancer, and choreographer. He is most known for his appearance on “Dancing with the Stars” Season 28. He wowed many people with his Ballet and Latin dance abilities and garnered a sizable fan base on the internet. Pasha Pashkov is most known for his appearances on Dancing with the Stars and World of Dance. Pasha Pashkov is most known for his appearances on Dancing with the Stars and World of Dance. According to the report, he competed in the dance competition alongside Kate Flannery. She is an actress from the United States.
Many people across the world like Kate’s portrayal of Meredith Palmer on the NBC comedy “The Office.” Wicked Game, A Spoonful of Sugar, Gonna Make You Sweat, and other songs featured Toegterhre, Pasha, and Flannery. However, the dance duo was unable to win the championship and finished eighth.
Pasha Pashkov Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Height, Wife, Net Worth
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1986|
|Age||37 year old|
|Birth Place||Perm, Russia|
|Wife Name||Daniella Karagach|
|Father Name||Valeriy Pashkov|
|Mother Name||Tatiana Pashkova|
|Weight||78 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Who is Pasha Pashkov?
Pasha Pashkov is a reality television personality, ballroom dancer, and choreographer. He is most remembered for his debut on Dancing with the Stars’ 28th season, where he danced with actress Kate Flannery. He is also the spouse of Daniella Karagach, a professional dancer and choreographer who won Dancing with the Stars 30th season with basketball star Iman Shumpert.
Pasha Pashkov Age, Wiki, Education, Biography
Pasha Pashkov was born in Perm, Russia, on May 28, 1986. He is Valeriy Pashkov’s and Tatiana Pashkova’s son. He has one sibling. Rose Gershkovich, his grandmother, was a Holocaust survivor who pushed him to pursue his passion for dance. Pasha began dancing at the age of eleven. He immigrated to the United States as a child and attended Baruch College in New York City. Pashkov is a reality television personality, ballroom dancer, and choreographer.
He is most remembered for his debut on Dancing with the Stars’ 28th season, where he danced with actress Kate Flannery. He is also the spouse of Daniella Karagach, a professional dancer and choreographer who won Dancing with the Stars 30th season with basketball star Iman Shumpert.
Pasha began dancing with Daniella Karagach in January 2009. They are seven-time United States 10-Dance Champions as well as Latin Champions. They have represented the United States in several international contests, including the World Games, World Latin Championship, World Ballroom Championship, Ten Dance World Championship, and UK Open Ten Dance Championship. Pasha made his professional debut in the Latin Dancesport category in 2017, winning the Blackpool (British Open) Rising Star Professional Championship and the UK Open Rising Star Professional Championship.
They featured in the second season of World of Dance, an NBC reality competition series, in 2018. Pashkov made it to the Cut round before being eliminated by Karen and Ricardo. They debuted as new pros on Dancing with the Stars in 2019. Pashkov was cast with Meredith Palmer from The Office, Kate Flannery. They came in eighth place. Daniella was coupled with rapper and singer Nelly. They came in third place. Pashkov returned to Dancing with the Stars for the 29th season in 2020, partnering with Carole Baskin, an animal rights activist and Tiger King celebrity. They were the second pair to be sent off the show. Daniella was unable to compete this season because of COVID-19 limitations.
Pasha Pashkov returned to Dancing with the Stars for the 30th season in 2021 and was paired with Olivia Jade Giannulli, a social media personality and the daughter of Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli. They finished eighth and were eliminated. Daniella, a former NBA player, and rapper, also returned for this season and was teamed with Iman Shumpert. Daniella became the first rookie pro to win the Mirrorball Trophy since Lindsay Arnold in season 25.
Pasha Pashkov’s Wife And Children
Pasha Pashkov is married to professional ballroom dancer and choreographer Daniella Karagach. They met in 2009 after becoming dancing partners and falling in love. The couple proposed on January 1, 2012, and married on July 18, 2014, in New York City. They have collaborated on several dance events and contests, including World of Dance and Dancing with the Stars. They are both new pros on DWTS, having joined the show in season 28. Pasha has collaborated with stars like Kate Flannery, Carole Baskin, and Olivia Jade Giannulli.
As of 2023, Pasha’s net worth is expected to be at $1.5 million. His primary source of income comes from his work as a dancer and choreographer. He also makes money by appearing on reality television series like Dancing with the Stars and World of Dance.
Some Important Facts
- Pasha Pashkov debuted on Instagram on December 2, 2016.
- His tutor informed his sister that he had amazing potential when he was studying as a ballroom dancer in Russia. Later, he began to pursue dance seriously and even competed in a few contests.
- During an interview, he said that he almost quit dancing after one competition.
- However, God had different plans for him. His friend’s mother approached him and asked if he wanted to be her daughter’s partner.
- He went to the studio and got his motivation back after engaging with the instructors there.
- The gorgeous couple was picked to represent the United States at the World Games in Taiwan in 2009.
- They played in countries such as Austria, Germany, Korea, Szombathely, Hungary, Singapore, Moscow, Russia, and many more.
- Pasha Pashkov and Daniella Karagach won Blackpool in 2017. Pasha Pashkov and Daniella Karagach won Blackpool in 2017.
- Pashkov and his partner competed in the Ten Dance World Championship in Shanghai in October 2011.
- Other contests in which they have competed include the UK Open Ten Dance Championship, the Blackpool Dance Festival, the UK Open Rising Star Professional Championship, the United States Latin American Showdance Championship, and many more.
- Pasha and Daniella Karagach held the titles of United States 10-Dance Champion and Latin Champion seven times as of 2020.
Social Media Handles
Check out Pasha Pashkov’s Wikipedia in this article.