Table of Contents
Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Vacancy Name||Peon, Watchman & Sweeper|
|Job Role||Group D (4th Class Staff)|
|Total Number of Posts||95 Vacant|
|Starting date to apply online||03rd May 2019|
|Last date for submission||03rd June 2019|
|The last date for payment (Both offline & online)||06th June 2019|
|For Group D Posts||Aspirants those who have qualified 10th Class or SSLC from any recognized board|
|Application Fee||For General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
|Payment Mode||Payment via either online (SBI online) or offline (SBI Challan)|
|For Gr. D Post||Rs.19,900–63,200/-|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification PDF Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Kindly check the notification for more know your eligibility criteria.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants kindly visit the official site: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- You will get into the official web site.
- On the home page, there will be a link related to Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2019.
- Click on it, you will redirect into the recruitment page.
- In that find the proper link related to the Karnataka High Court Jobs.
- Click on it you will get the official notification related to the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment.
- Candidates kindly read the official notification before apply.
- Start your online application form process.
- Fill all the required fields.
Finally, submit your online application form on or before from the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 end date.