Indian Navy Sailor MR Musician Recruitment 2019: The Indian Navy has declared notice for MR 02/2019 Batch job online form 2019 and invites online application for 02/2019 Batch vacancy 2019. The Indian Navy 02/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019 online form will be available from 06 May to 19 May 2019. Those candidates who are seeking the Govt. job in Indian Navy as an MR 02/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019 post and waiting for Indian Navy Musician Recruitment 2019, may check the detailed notification and apply online from using the available link.
NAVY has been uploaded Recruitment PDF on the official website. The online application form for 02/2019 Batch Job starts on 06 May. Indian Navy has declared the notification for 02/2019 Batch Vacancy 2019. Check educational and eligibility criteria, due dates of the online application form. Those candidates who are seeking the job in 02/2019 Batch as the post may check details and apply online using the mentioned link. More details of Navy Musician MR Recruitment 2019 job posts are shown below.
Table of Contents
Indian Navy has invited online application form for eligible applicants can apply for the vacancy through the online on or before 19 May. Aspirants kindly read the 02/2019 Batch official notification for educational criteria for 02/2019 Batch vacancy. Candidates read details before applying the online application.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India
Applicants should be born between 01 October 1994 to 30 September 2002 9 Both dates inclusive) and no upper age relaxation provided.
Application Fee for 02/2019 Batch Recruitment 2019
- There is no application fee for all candidates
- Selection is on Merit basis only.
- Proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music
- Accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required
- Jazz Drums set
- Brass Drum
- Snare Drums
- Side Drums
- Non Chromatic instruments
Musical Experience Certificate
Candidates performing Hindustani/Carnatic Classical music on wind instruments and require a musical experience certificate from reputed musical Institute.
Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
02/2019 Batch Notification
The commission has declared detailed official notification PDF on 28 April 2019. You can download NAVY Notification PDF as given below links.
Interested eligible applicants should apply through only online mode, any other apply mode not be accepted. The online application submission started on 06 May 2019 and closed on 19 May 2019. Eligible candidates can apply in the online mode on or before 19 May 2019. Follow the given steps by steps process for filling up the 02/2019 Batch online application form.
- Visit the NAVY website.
- Click on the tab “02/2019 Batch Notice” and read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details and complete the registration process.
- Now, log-in to your registered account by entering the User number and Date of Birth.
- Enter educational qualifications and related information’s.
- Retain application form for further use, do not send a hardcopy to the related office.
Musician Selection Process
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Preliminary Screening Board (06 to 10 July 2019) and Final Screening Board. Pre Screening Board will be conducted in 2 phases. In the first phase, verification of age limits, education criteria, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be selected. The candidates who are suitable to undertake the final test will be subjected to the second phase of P.S.B. In the second phase, PFT. test and recruitment medical examination will be conducted.
Physical Fitness Test
Qualifying in PFT is mandatory for selection.
- Physical Fitness Test will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and
- 0 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Exam will be conducted by respective military doctors as per medical standard in regulations applicable to sailors.
- Minimum height of 157 Centimeters. Weight, Chest should be as per prescribed.
- Min Chest expansion of Centimeters 05. Details for minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including as per applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official website.
- Permanent tattoos are only allowed on the internal face of forearms i.e from inside elbow to the wrist and back part of hand/palm. Applicants are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to the exam.
NAVY AC Recruitment 2019; Important Dates
Candidates can check Indian Navy important time duration and fill their application form as given below time frame:
|Apply Online within||06 May 2019 to 19 May 2019|
|Last date for apply online||19 May 2019|
|PSB Date||06 to 10 July 2019|
Check given important links to read vacancy details and apply online:
|Download New Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Download Right Rasta New App||Click Here|
The 02/2019 Batch PSB exam may be conducted in on July 2019. Candidates kindly read detailed Indian Navy Sailor MR Musician Recruitment 2019 Official notification before apply online.