Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Bank has released the recruitment notice of Probationary Clerks in the various branches of the Bank. Currently, it has various numbers of posts in its Branches/Offices located across India. Candidates who are searching Bank Jobs can use this KBL opportunity. As per the KBL job notification, these posts are allocated for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can make the online registration from 10th July 2019 & KBL Job apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of KBL Recruitment online application is 20th July 2019.
Details of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Bank Clerk recruitment apply online link and notice is available in KBL Career and also on this post. Candidates should hold UG degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidate’s upper age limit should be 26 years. Karnataka bank will conduct online Exam & interview for selection of suitable candidates. Online applications forms only will be accepted and aspirants have to pay the required fee via online from 10th July 2019 to 20th July 2019. KBL will conduct the online Exam on 03rd August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysore Centres. More details of KBL Jobs updates, syllabus, answer key, results, admit cards and etc. will be available on the Bank official website.
KBL Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
Aspirants may visit karnatakabank.com site to get more details about Karnataka Bank Clerk recruitment 2019. Here you will get details of Karnataka Bank jobs 2019 like Criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application mode, and fee and how to apply. Keep check RightRasta.com regularly to get Jobs latest updates.
|Exam Officials||Karnataka Bank Ltd.|
|Post Category||Bank Jobs|
|Vacancy Name||Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of online forms & Payment||10th July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online forms & Payment||20th July 2019|
|Online Exam date||03rd August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Job 2019
- Candidates should hold UG degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for more educational qualification.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 26 years for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Check notification for more age limit and relaxation.
- KBL will conduct online exam & interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications forms via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600/- for all candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment (Fee) via online mode.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of Bank.
- Click on “Career” find the notice “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS”, click on the advertisement.
- KBL Clerk notification will open on the screen, read it and check complete educational details.
- To apply online enter your details carefully and make the payment.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019- Important Links
Candidates also use the below direct links to KBL Clerk 2019 Exams. We advise all candidates kindly apply online form within the last dates. Also, read the complete details about KBL Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the official notification.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Notification||Click Here|
|Visits Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting KBL Updates||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|