Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2019 for 02/2019 Batch notice out. Apply Online for Cook & Steward Posts in Indian Coast Guard. Online Applications Form is invited by Indian Coast Guard from 5th June 2019 to 10th June 2019 till 05:00 PM. The Indian coast guard Domestic Branch recruitment 2019 Coast Guard DB recruitment 2019-2020 2/2019 batch 10+2 Entry Indian Coast Guard Jobs Check Navik Online Application Eligibility Apply Online Domestic Branch 10th Pass Entry– 02/2019 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2019.
Latest Update: Indian Coast Guard has released Vacancies for Navik DB Posts under 2/2019 Batch. Online Application will start on 05th June 2019. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from the link given below
Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Invites Online Application for Navik (BD) 10th Entry – 02/2019 Batch. The Application form are invited from unmarried Indian male nationals possessing mentioned educational qualifications and age, as prescribed in notification, for recruitment to the post of Navik DB (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for North Zone, North East Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Western Zone, A&N Zone.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2019
|Exam Authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik Cook, Steward Navik Domestic Branch|
|Qualification||10th Class Passed (For more details check to notice)|
|Minimum Percentage||General/OBC – 50% SC/ST – 45%|
|Age Limits||18 to 22 years as on 01 October 2019|
|Application Fee||There is no fee for all candidates|
- Cook: Candidate would be required to prepare food as per Board menu (veg & non-veg products). In addition, candidates will also be provided other various duties for running of the organization.
- Steward: Candidate would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, made of menus etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization
- The upper age relaxation will be provided of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
Pay & Allowances
- Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (D.B.) is Rs 21700 (Pay Level 3), + Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the norms enforced time to time
- Written examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
- The written exam will be of objective type, which will cover Quantitative Aptitude, Maths, General English, General Science, General Awareness (Current Affairs and General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist for all those candidates qualify the written exam The PFT will consist as:
- 1.6 Km run to be done in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Bethak)
- 10 Push up
- Height – Minimum height of 157 CMS
- Chest – As per prescribe minimum expansion 05 CMS
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +-10%
- Visual Standard – 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Candidates will be going through the link ‘Online only’ from 05th June 2019 to 10th June 2019 till 05:00 PM. Aspirants are to visit on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the opportunities button. The important guidelines for filling of the online application form as:
- The Name of the applicants, Father’s and Mother’s name and DOB should be printed as per 10th class mark sheet/certificate.
- Mentioned exact % of 10 class up to 02 decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of details like e-mail ID and mobile no of the applicants are must. The date, time and centre of the written exam and other details will be notified through Coast Guard Recruitment site joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
The application form provides the preference of only 01 exam centre. The applicants are to choose centre from the list mentioned in each state to which he belongs to.
|Released Official Notification||09th May 2019|
|Begin Online Application Form||05th June 2019|
|Last Date for Online Form||10th June 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
Links for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 02/2019
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link active on 05th June 2019)|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
All the aspirants before submission online application form carefully check all the entry of Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Form 2019 for 02/2019 Batch. Candidates also advised filling their application form in time, without looking the closing dates.