NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited online application form for 79 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Grade A Vacancies. Online Applications Forms are invited from eligible Indian citizens to fill up 79 Grade A Officer posts in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mumbai. Candidates must know that this is direct recruitment and will be based online application procedure for NABARD Grade A Jobs will start on 10th May 2019.
The closing date to submit an application at NABARD’s Official website i.e. www.nabard.org is 26th May 2019. So, all candidates withhold necessary qualification can follow the mentioned steps and apply Online on this page.
Table of Contents
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 details
N.A.B.A.R.D. Direct Recruitment for Officers in Grade A
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Mumbai|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/PG for more details read the notification|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th May 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development, an all India organization which is wholly owned by Central Government of India. The development financial institution headquartered located in Mumbai with headquarters in India and regional offices throughout India. The NABARD actively participates in the development of the financial related policy.
|Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||05|
|Economics & Agricultural Economics||07|
|Land Development – Soil Science||05|
|Plantation and Horticulture||03|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants shall verify their NABARD Grade A Recruitment eligibility criteria by referring below sections.
- Holds a Degree or Post Graduation degree in related discipline
- The applicants must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01st May 2019
- Written Examination
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 800/-
How to apply for NABARD Assistant Officer Recruitment 2019
- Click on N.A.B.A.R.D. Grade A Notification provided below
- Download the notification pdf and read it carefully
- Aspirants ensure that you have held all eligibility of said recruitment and verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on NABARD recruitment to apply online link provided below.
- Enter all related details such as your name, D.O.B., email address, Phone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Upload original & self-attested copies of certificates
- Deposit application fee as prescribed by the board
After verifying all entries, press submits button to complete your online application process.
Important Dates for NABARD 2019 Recruitment
|Advertisement Released Date||6th May 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||10th May 2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26th May 2019|
|Online Pre Exam Date||15-16 June 2019|
Important Links for NABARD Recruitment 2019
|N.A.B.A.R.D. Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|N.A.B.A.R.D. Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aspirants kindly ensure their qualification for this recruitment. We advised to aspirants kindly read complete details about NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 before apply online. Also, fill your application form in dates without waiting for due dates.