Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released | Apply Online Form for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy Online Form 2020. The Officials of Indian Bank are going to recruit 138 Assistant Manager & Manager posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for Indian SO Job, read the Spl Officer notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the Indian Bank will recruit candidates for the Assistant Manager & Manager posts. Meanwhile, the online form will be started on 22nd January 2020. And, the closing date for Indian Bank Job is 10th February 2020.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||138 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank SO Online Form Duration||22nd January to 10th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020
The Bank has released an online form for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020. Therefore, the interested applicants should apply online by reading the Specialist Officer’s official notification PDF as given below. We advise all the candidates to kindly read all the Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online form. Moreover, we have given the Specialist Officers official notification to read. Further details regarding the Specialist Officer Recruitment are mention here below.
Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility Criteria & Total Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts||Age Limit||Eligibility||Experience|
|Assistant Manager (Credit) Scale-I||85||20 to 30 Years||
|Manager (Credit) Scale-II||15||25 to 35 Years||
|Manager (Security) Scale-II||15||25 to 35 Years||Bachelor Degree||05 Years in Paramilitary Forces|
|Manager (Forex) Scale-II||10||25 to 35 Years||
|Manager (Legal) Scale-II||02||25 to 35 Years||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB and enrolled as an advocate||3 Years as a Practice|
|Manager (Dealer) Scale-II||05||25 to 35 Years||
|Manager (Risk Management) Scale-II||05||25 to 35 Years||Any Bachelor Degree and PG Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking / Statistics / Econometrics||1 Year|
|Sr. Manager (Risk Management) Scale-III||01||27 to 37 Years||
The upper age relaxation will be given by Indian Bank officials.
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Job 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 22nd January 2020
- Online Application Form Start date: 22nd January 2020
- Last date to fill online Application form: 10th February 2020
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 10th February 2020
- Exam Date: 8th March 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: 20th February 2020
Application Fee for Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2020
- GEN/OBS/ EWS Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/PH Applicants: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Online Form 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their Indian Bank Specialist Officer online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Specialist Officer Online Form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site which is www.indianbank.in.
- Here, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the SO Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the basic details and upload Signature and Photo after filling the application form.
- And finally, submit the Form fee (as applicable) for the Indian Bank Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled Specialist Officer Application Form.
Download SO Official Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information’s about Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details, please visit the IB official site. The complete details related to the Specialist Officers Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Read it before applying.