Indian Bank PO Recruitment and Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 417 Posts Released – Check Here
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Indian Bank has released Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 417 Posts for Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). The online form for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 available from 01 August 2018 to 27 August 2018. Interested applicants read educational qualification, Age limits, Eligibility, Number of Posts and schedule from given below:
Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2018 (Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course)
Number of Posts:
Category Wise Posts:
General – 212, OBC – 112, SC – 62, ST – 31
Educational Qualification for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Applicants have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
As on opening date of online registration – minimum 20 years Maximum – 30 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. rules. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 Years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
candidates – 3 Years, Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – PWD (SC-ST)-15 years, PWD (OBC)- 13 years, PWD (Gen) -10 years, Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs-5 years.
Fee (Online Mode- Debit/Credit Cards, Net banking):
General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC / ST / PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicants.
Selection Process for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Applicants will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Prelims & Mains Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||English||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
Applicants have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut off marks to be decided by Indian Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by Bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English and Hindi||60 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English and Hindi||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 Minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
Begin Online Form: 01.08.2018
Begin Deposit Fee: 01.08.2018
Last date for Apply Online: 27.08.2018
Last date for Deposit Fee Online: 27.08.2018
Download of Admit Card for online examination- Prelims: After 27.09.2018
Online Examination – Prelims: 06.10.2018
Result of Online exam – Prelims: 17.10.2018
Download of call letters for online examination- Mains: 22.10.2018
Online Examination – Mains: 04.11.2018
Apply Online (Link active between 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018)
Applicants read detailed official notification before apply and visit official website regularly for latest updates.
How to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to be submitted online application from 01.08.2018 and not later than 27.08.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications. Before applying online application, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details and documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee / intimation charges.
- Applicants have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. Indian Bank will send Admit Card for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share e-mail ID with any other person. In case a applicants does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Applicants should click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Name of the candidate or his / her father / spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions for payment.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Instruction for Photograph:
Photograph must be a recent passport format color picture.
Make sure that the Photograph is in color, taken against a light colored, preferably white, background.
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Dimensions – 200 x 230 pixels.
Size of file should be between 20kb to 50 kb.
- Instruction for Signature:
The candidates has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
Signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
Signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb