IDBI Bank Pre Exam Training Call Letter 2019: The Industrial Development Bank of India has declared Assistant Manager & Executive 2019 PET Call Letter. IDBI Asst. Manager/Exe. Pre-Exam Training going to held from 24 April 2019 to 13 June 2019. Those candidates who are searching the IDBI PET Call Letter 2019, they can download from 24 April 2019. Many candidates were applied for the Assistant Manager & Executive recruitment Examination 2019 and waiting for appeared in the Pre-Exam Training examination.
Assistant Manager & Exe. Examination is scheduled in May 2019. Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the Assistant Manager & Executive Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID proof in order to appear for the Pre-Exam Training. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their I.D.B.I. Call Letter.
IDBI Bank Pre Exam Training Call Letter 2019 Download
Aspirants may visit the given link to download hall ticket of Assistant Manager & Executive Exam PET Call Letter. The link provided directly to redirect on the official page:
- Download PET Admit Card for Asst. Manager: Click Here
- Download PET Admit Card for Executive: Click Here
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
Assistant Manager & Executive: Important Dates
As you have applied for IDBI Asst. Manager/Exe. 2019 Exam you need to be aware of the I.D.B.I. ASST. Manager/Exe. Important Dates for the upcoming events. The important dates for Assistant Manager & Exe. 2019 are tabulated below:
|Declared of I.D.B.I. PETAdmit Card||24 May 2019|
|I.D.B.I. Exam Date||May 2019|
|Released Assistant Manager & Executive Result||June/July 2019|
How To Download IDBI Assistant Manager PET Call Letter & IDBI Executive PET Call Letter?
Let’s have a step at how to download your Assistant Manager & Exe. 2019 Admit Card. The steps are given as follows:
- Open the official website
- Click on the link provided to download Assistant Manager & Executive PET Admit Card.
- Enter your I.D.B.I. Registration Number and DOB.
- Now click on the “Login” Button.
- Your I.D.B.I. Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download the IDBI Hall Ticket and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Note that applicants need to go through the details mentioned on the PET Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official exam authority at the earliest for rectifications.
Details Mentioned On I.D.B.I. PET Call Letter
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on their I.D.B.I. 2019 Call Letter. The following information will be mentioned on the I.D.B.I. PET Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Timing
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
Note: It is very important to verify the details mentioned on the I.D.B.I. PET Admit Card 2019. In case of any discrepancy on hall ticket contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
Valid Identity Proofs for Pre-Exam Training Exam
Along with the I.D.B.I. PET Admit Card, candidates will have to carry an Identity valid ID Proof, like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- School or College Photo ID Card
PET Call Letter: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding I.D.B.I. PET Call Letter:
- The PET Admit Card will be made declared only on the official website.
- The admit card will not be sent to any candidates through offline, and they have to download it from the online official website.
- The PET Call Letter will be provided for reservation categories candidates.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card till the day of the exam.
- Candidates need to make sure that all the information on the IDBI hall ticket are correct and the photograph on the printout is clear and legible.
- In case there is any discrepancy, contact the exam authority in order to rectify it.
- Take a color/BW print out of the hall ticket for the photo to be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to carry a valid Identity Proof for verification.
- Read the exam instructions given on the hall ticket and abide by them.
Exam Day Guidelines
Here are a few important point exam day guidelines for candidates appearing for Assistant Manager & Executive Exam:
- Report to the exam hall before 30 minutes from scheduled exam time.
- Bring your I.D.B.I. Admit card along with Identity proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre any later than 30 minutes after the starting of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center no sooner than two hours after the commencement of the examination.
- Do not bring any banned devices to the exam center such as calculators, mobile phone, pagers, smart watches, storage devices, and other electronic devices.
- Candidates can bring their blue or black pen and other essential stationery items.
Hoping that the information shared about the Assistant Manager & Executive Pre Exam Training above as far as our knowledge is concerned has been beneficial to you. Aspirants can download IDBI Bank Pre Exam Training Call Letter 2019 easily from the given link.