HSSC Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019 for 588 Posts Notification (7/2019): Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared the recruitment notice Advt. No. 7/2019 for the 588 Patwari Posts on 13th June 2019. The Online Applications for the HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Advt No. 7/2019 will start from 18th June 2019 and will continue till 02nd July 2019. The candidates will be able to apply online for Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2019 through HSSC Official site www.hssc.gov.in from 18th June 2019 to 02nd July 2019. No offline form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Candidates applying for the Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2019 must ensure that they are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria on the last date of application.
Table of Contents
HSSC Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019 Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for the recruitment of 588 Patwari vacancies in the Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula. Aspirants can apply online from 18th June 2019 as it’s a great opportunity to work in the Haryana Government. The exam either online or offline is likely to be held from 13th July 2019 to 18th August 2019 and the date of time and exam will be intimated as per the call letter. This post will give you all the details regarding Haryana HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Highlight
|Exam Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019|
|Department||Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula|
|Total Number of Posts||588|
|Online Form Start Date||18th June 2019|
|Last Date||02nd July 2019|
|Last Date for Deposit Fee||05th July 2019|
|Exam Date||13th July 2019 to 18th August 2018|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 Brief
- Graduate or its equivalent exam of a recognized University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to Matric Level as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Qualify the Patwar exam as mention in Appendix E on the basis of the syllabus in Appendix F to these norms after obtaining the Patwar School for a minimum period of 01 years and after passing the exam undergoes such practical field training for a period of 06 months as may be specified by the Director.
- 17 to 42 years, upper age relaxation as per HSSC rules.
- 5200-20200+ 2400 Grade Pay
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The HSSC application fee can be deposited online mode. Candidates kindly carry Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking credential at the time of Apply Online.
|Post Category||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana||Male||Female|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||
Selection Process for HSSC Patwari Vacancy 2019
Selection will be consist on the basis of written exam and experience. The exam for the Patwari Posts will be either Online (CBT) Based is likely to be held from 13th July 2019 to 18th August 2019.
Important Links for Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2019
Those candidates who are seeking the job in HSSC as a Patwari Post. They can use the mention below links to apply online. Also, read the given notification of Patwari job before apply online.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link activated on 18th June 2019)|
|Download Patwari Notification||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting HSSC Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana Patwari Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as mention below:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising:
- 75% weightage for Reasoning, General Awareness, Science, Maths, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or related subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for Current Affairs, History, Geography, Literature, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana, etc.
- The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as per given in the official notification.
Likely causes of rejection of HSSC Patwari application Form
- More than one application for a particular category.
- The Haryana Patwari application form is incomplete and not online.
- Full application fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the notification.
- The candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualifications on the cutoff date.
- An aspirant does not indicate visible identification mark in the appropriate column of online form.
- The applicant is underage/overage on the cutoff date.
- Variation in details of the online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualifications as prescribed in the notification.
We hope all details of HSSC Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019 is helpful. Also, advice to candidates kindly read the HSSC Patwari Notification carefully before apply online. Thanks for reading, best of luck.