GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 Released @ www.gmchassam.gov.in | Download Government Medical College & Hospital Skill Test & Documents Verification (DV) Call Letter: Are you searching GMCH DV Call Letters? If yes you are on the right page. Because we are providing complete details about GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Exam 2020. Hence we have provided a direct link of Nursing Officer DV Hall Ticket here. Similarly, the Board will be held the Skill & DV Test from 21st May to 12th June 2020. Moreover, you can check the GMCH Recruitment details on this page. Also, the Board is planning to declare the Hall Ticket on its official site.
Download GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Result 2020
Latest News: GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 released. So, aspirants may stay in this article to get complete detail about GMCH Exam 2020. Also, more details about the Assam Staff Nurse Exam mentioned in below this section. After official releases, we have updated this post with the direct download link for the Call Letters.
GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 – Details
GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Cards | Check Skill Test & DV Date
|Exam Board||Government Medical College & Hospital Gauhati (Assam)|
|Name Of The Exam||GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||300 Vacancies|
|Exam Type||Skill Test & Document Verification (DV)|
|Test Date||21st May to 12th June 2020|
|GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Call Letter Status||Released on 17th May 2020|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
Assam Staff Nurse Skill Test & DV Test Date
As per the released notification, the Assam Staff Nurse Skill Test and DV Test will be held from 21st May to 12th June 2020. Similarly, the GMCH Officials released Assam Staff Nurse DV Admit Cards on 17th May 2020. So, applied candidates kindly stay with this page to download the Government Medical College & Hospital Assam Hall Tickets.
Documents to Be Carried For GMCH Staff Nurse Exam 2020
Officials will be checking the details mention on original valid ID proofs that are matched with the GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Cards details. Similarly, students need to carry original proof to appear in the GMCH Test. On the day of the Government Medical College & Hospital Assam 2020 Exam, you have to take anyone ID Card from given below.
- All Educational Documents
- 4 Latest Photographs
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
Details Present on GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2020
The details indicated on the Assam Staff Nurse Hall Ticket are verified by the examiners to verify the Board of the candidate’s identity. Those who fail to bring the same will not be allowed in the Assam written Exam. The following details are printed on GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph & Sign
- Exam Roll number
- Registration number
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test center Name and schedule
- Few exam guidelines to be followed on test day
Important Points Of The GMCH Admit Cards
Students kindly note the following some important points regarding the Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020:
- Students can download the GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Hall Ticket at the time of release.
- Board will not send the Admit Card to any candidates through the offline mode, therefore students have to download it online only @ www.gmchassam.gov.in.
- The Assam GMCH Admit Card download and carry till the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates take an additional print of the GMCH Admit Card for future uses.
- Candidates should verify all the details mentioned on GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card carefully. If there is any error or any detail is missing then it should be contacted with the GMCH officials at the earliest.
How to Download the GMCH Skill Test Call Letter @ gmchassam.gov.in?
You can download their GMCH Skill Test Call Letter 2020 by following mentioned steps:
- Open the Government Medical College & Hospital Assam’s official portal @ www.gmchassam.gov.in.
- On the Mains page of GMCH, view newly released Exam Notices.
- Later, view the link of the Staff Nurse Admit Card for Download.
- Next, click on that link and fill the details of Application No and Name.
- Lastly, Click on the ‘Download’ to get the GMCH Hall Ticket.
- Download and take a print of the Government Medical College & Hospital Assam Exam hall ticket for further reference.
Download GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 (Released)
Download Recruitment Notification
GMCH Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
When will the GMCH Admit card be released?
The GMCH Exam Admit card released on 17th May 2020.
When will conducted the GMCH Staff Nurse Skill & DV Test?
The GMCH Staff Nurse Skill & DV Test going to held from 21st May to 12th June 2020.
How many posts are available in GMCH Staff Nurse Recruitment?
A total of 300 posts are available in GMCH Staff Nurse Resentment 2020.
You can download the GMCH Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 by clicking the mentioned link. Meanwhile, candidates check the Skill Test & DV Test instructions mentioned on the Call Letters as well as on the official site.