NEST Admit Card 2019: The National Institute of Science Education and Research has declared NEST 2019 Admit Card. N.E.S.T. is an exam for admission to Integrated M.Sc courses in Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics) in NISER, Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai.
NEST Exam is scheduled on June 1st, 2019. Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the NEST Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID proof in order to appear for the exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their N.E.S.T. Call Letter.
Download NEST Admit Card 2019
Aspirants may visit the given link to download hall ticket of NEST Exam. The link provided directly to redirect on the official page:
- Download NEST 2019 Admit Card: Click Here
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
- Check N.E.S.T. 2019 Syllabus: Click Here
NEST: Important Dates
As you have applied for N.E.S.T. 2019 you need to be aware of the N.E.S.T. Important Dates for the upcoming events. The important dates for NEST 2019 are tabulated below:
|Declared of N.E.S.T. Admit Card||24 April 2019|
|N.E.S.T. Exam Date||1 June 2019 (In two shifts)|
|Released NEST Result||17 June 2019|
|Session Starts||July 2019|
How To Download NEST Admit Card 2019?
Let’s have a step at how to download your NEST 2019 Call Letter. The steps are given as follows:
- Visit the official website: nestexam.in.
- Click on the link provided to download NEST admit card.
- Enter your N.E.S.T. User ID and Password.
- Now click on the “Login” link.
- Your N.E.S.T. admit card will appear on the computer screen. Download the Call Letter as PDF and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Note that applicants need to go through the details mentioned on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official exam authority at the earliest for rectifications.
Details Mentioned On N.E.S.T. Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on their N.E.S.T. 2019 Call Letter. The following information will be mentioned on the N.E.S.T. admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Timings
- Name and Address of the Examination Centre
Note: It is very important to verify the details mentioned on the N.E.S.T. Admit Card 2019. In case of any discrepancy on hall ticket contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
Valid Identity Proofs for NEST 2019 Admit Card
Along with the N.E.S.T. admit card, candidates will have to carry an Identity valid Photo ID Proof, like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- School or College Photo ID Card
N.E.S.T. Admit Card 2019 Contact Details
N.E.S.T. Call Letter is released on 24 April 2019. In case of any discrepancy in the NEST Call Letter or any question related to N.E.S.T. Exam, candidates can contact the exam authority. The contact details of the exam conducting authority are as follows:
The Chief Coordinator, N.E.S.T. 2019 NISER Bhubaneswar,
P.O. Jatni, Khurda-752050, Odisha, India
Email Address: email@example.com
NEST 2019 Admit Card: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding N.E.S.T. admit card:
- The admit card will be made declared only on the official website.
- The Call Letter will not be sent to any candidates through offline, and they have to download it from the online official website.
- Candidates can download the Call Letter till the day of the examination.
- Candidates need to make sure that all the information on the hall ticket are correct and the photograph on the printout is clear and legible.
- In case there is any discrepancy, contact the exam conducting authority in order to rectify it.
- Take a color print out of the hall ticket for the photo to be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to carry a valid Photo Identity Proof for verification.
- Read the exam instructions given on the hall ticket and abide by them.
NEST 2019 Exam Schedule
The N.E.S.T. 2019 exam will be held on 1 June 2019 (Saturday) in two sessions. Each session will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
|Session I||9:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Session II||2:30 PM to 6:00 PM|
NEST 2019: Exam Day Guidelines
Here are a few important point exam day guidelines for candidates appearing for NEST Exam:
- Report to the exam hall before 30 minutes from scheduled exam time.
- Carry your N.E.S.T. hall ticket along with a photo Identity proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall any later than 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center no sooner than two hours after the commencement of the examination.
- Do not bring any barred devices to the exam hall such as calculators, mobile phone, pagers, smart watches, storage devices, and other electronic devices.
- Candidates can bring their blue or black pen and other essential stationery items.
Hoping that the information shared about NEST Exam above as far as our knowledge is concerned has been beneficial to you. Aspirants can download NEST Admit Card 2019 easily from the given link.