Elvira Angara Wiki, Biography, Child, Ethnicity, Net Worth:– Elvira Angara is Senator Sonny Angara’s wife, an ABS-CBN sales cluster leader, a mother of three children, and a fashion star. She has been with ABS-CBN sales for 24 years and was crowned the 2017 Philippine Tatler’s Most Stylish Woman. She is also a strong partner for her husband, who has been a senator since 2013 and was just re-elected to a second term. Tootsy and Sonny first met in 1999, while both were working as lawyers at the ACCRA legal company. Manolo, Ines, and Javier are their three children from their marriage in 2003. They both like sports, particularly basketball, which Sonny also plays professionally. They also like to travel, read, and watch films together.
Tootsy is recognized for her refined and exquisite fashion sense, which she displays on her Instagram account. She combines high-end brands with local designers, and she frequently dresses in Filipino textiles and accessories. Angara also advocates for a variety of topics, including education, health, and women’s empowerment. She is a breast cancer awareness campaigner after surviving the disease in 2011.
Elvira Angara Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Husband, Height, Ethnicity, Child, Biography
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Age||33 year old|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Media Influencer|
|Birth Place||Manila, Philippines|
|Husband Name||Sonny Angara|
|Father Name||Manuel Echauz|
|Mother Name||Elvira Echauz|
|Weight||53 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Who is Elvira Angara
Elvira Angara is the wife of Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara, one of the Philippines’ most notable senators. She is also an ABS-CBN sales cluster leader, a mother of three children, and a style icon who was awarded Philippine Tatler’s Most Stylish Woman of 2017. In this article, we will look at Elvira Angara’s life and accomplishments, as well as her connection with her husband and family.
Elvira Angara Age
Her exact date of birth is not known but some sources referred that she was born in 1990 and she is 33 years old as of 2023.
Elvira Angara Family, Education, Biography
Elvira Angara was born in Manila to a business family. Manuel Echauz, her father, was the founder and chairman of PhilPlans First Inc., a pre-need organization that offers education, pension, and memorial plans. Elvira Echauz, her mother, was the president and CEO of the same corporation. Manuel Jr. and Marissa are Elvira’s two siblings.
Elvira received her primary and secondary schooling at Assumption College in Makati. She then studied Business Administration at the University of the Philippines Diliman, where she finished with honors. She also pursued a Master of Business Administration degree at the Asian Institute of Management.
Elvira began her career as an account executive at the advertising firm McCann Erickson Philippines, where she worked on clients such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, and Johnson & Johnson. She subsequently went to ABS-CBN Corporation, the Philippines’ largest media conglomerate, where she ascended through the ranks to become a cluster head of sales. She is in charge of overseeing advertising sales across all ABS-CBN media, including TV, radio, cable, digital, and print. Elvira is also well-known for her immaculate sense of fashion and elegance. She has been on the covers and pages of several publications, including Metro Society, Town & Country, Lifestyle Asia, and Philippine Tatler. Various magazines and organizations also named her one of the best-dressed ladies in the country. She was named the Most Stylish Woman in 2017 by Philippine Tatler, who described her as “a woman who wears several hats with grace and elegance.”
Elvira Angara Husband and Child
She is married and her Husband’s name is Sonny Angara. Elvira and Sonny have three children: Manolo, Javier, and Ines. They are all students of the Ateneo de Manila University.
Her net worth is more than $15 million as of 2023.
- She was born in Manila to a business family. Angara earned a baccalaureate degree from UP Diliman and an MBA from AIM.
- She began her career as an accounting professional at McCann Erickson Philippines before moving on to ABS-CBN Corporation as a cluster head of sales.
- Elvira Angara is well-known for her immaculate sense of fashion and elegance. She has been on the covers and pages of several publications and was named the Most Stylish Woman by Philippine Tatler in 2017.
- Sonny Angara was her first love, and she married him in 2003. Manolo, Ines, and Javier are their children.
- Elvira Angara has been Sonny’s supporting wife since he entered politics in 2004 as a congressman from Aurora province. She supported him in his initiatives and advocacy, and she assisted him in dealing with his COVID-19 diagnosis in 2020.
- She also has a good relationship with Sonny’s family, particularly his father, former Senate President Edgardo Angara, who died in 2018. She regards him as her mentor and second father.
Social Media Handle
Thank you for visiting our site and reading the article on Elvira Angara’s Wiki.