CBSE Junior Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer, and other posts Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Recruitment Notification PDF @ www.cbse.nic.in. According to the notification, the department is going to recruit 357 Posts. Read the below-given details about CBSE Vacancy 2019. Moreover, the board has released a notification for this job. So, please read the Vacancy Notification PDF Here.
Latest News: This is a piece of good news for the candidates because the CBSE Department will recruit 357 candidates for various Posts. Furthermore, online applications will be started on 15th November 2019. Similarly, the Last date for this job is 16th December 2019. So, kindly read the CBSE Recruitment 2019 notification before apply online.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Total Posts||357 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Online Form Duration||15th November to 16th December 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
CBSE Online Form 2019 – Important Dates
- Released Notification: 15th November 2019
- Online application start date: 15th November 2019
- Last date to fill online application form: 16th December 2019
- Last date for pay application fee: 16th December 2019
- Written Exam Date: To be announced
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Posts||Age Limits||Eligibility Criteria|
|01/19||Assistant Secretary (Group A)||14||18th to 40 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream and Related Experience|
|02/19||Assistant Secretary IT (Group A)||07||18th to 40 Years||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in IT / MCA Degree and Related Experience|
|03/19||Analyst IT (Group A)||14||18th to 35 Years||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in IT / MCA Degree and Related Experience|
|04/19||Junior Hindi Translator (Group B)||08||18th to 30 Years||Bachelor / Master in Hindi / English and Diploma / Certificate in Translation OR Related Experience|
|05/19||Senior Assistant (Group C)||60||18th to 30 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream with Computer Typing @ 40 Words Per Minute and Computer Knowledge|
|06/19||Stenographer (Group C)||25||18th to 27 Years||Bachelor in Any Stream with Steno Typing 80 Words Per Minute in 10 Min. and Transcription 50 MTS (English) 65 MTS (Hindi) on Computer|
|07/19||Accountant (Group C)||06||18th to 30 Years||Bachelor Degree in Accounts or Commerce|
|08/19||Junior Assistant (Group C)||204||18th to 27 Years||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 Words Per Minute OR Hindi 30 WPM|
|09/19||Junior Accountant (Group C)||19||18th to 27 Years||Bachelor Degree in Accounts / Commerce with One Year Related Experience|
Candidates kindly read the official notification to read complete details about CBSE recruitment as mentioned below.
CBSE Online Application Form Fee
Interested candidates may pay the CBSE Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment gateway as per given-
- Group A Post: Rs. 1500/-
- Group B & C Posts: Rs. 800/-
- All Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for CBSE Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts Online Form 2019
- Step-1: Visit the CBSE official site, which is www.cbse.nic.in
- Step-2: Now view the CBSE recruitment section here.
- Step-3: Look at the notice on the recruitment page that will appear as CBSE Various Posts Recruitment 2019.
- Step-4: After reading the Recruitment notification carefully, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Step-5: Enter details and upload images after filling the application form.
- Step-6: And finally, submit the application Fee (if or as applicable) for the recruitment.
- Step-7: Take a hardcopy of the submitted application form.
Download Notification: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Download Right Rasta New App: Download Here
We hope the above details of CBSE Recruitment 2019 are great to use to you. For details, please visit the CBSE Official Site. Also, we suggested our job site RightRasta.com to check the career updates.