NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019 with Question Paper and Response PDF Released @ nta.ac.in | So, appeared candidates download UGC NET December Exam Key PDF Now!!!. The officials of the National Testing Agency had conducted the NET Exam on 2nd to 6th December 2019. After conducting the Exam Board has released NTA UGC NET Exam Key on its official site. And also, the UGC NET Key available at the end of the page. We had indicated the direct link on this page to Download UGC NET December 2019 Answer Key PDF. Appeared applicants stay this page to check the NET Exam Key PDF. Most probably, the UGC December Exam Key released on 10th December 2019. Hence, after downloading the exam key you can choose challenges if you found any error on Exam Key.
Latest Update: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website www.nta.ac.in. The link is mentioned on the official site and the aspirants need to click on it to download their question papers and the responses attempted. This facility will remain available until 13th December 2019 (11:50 PM) only. Applicants are advised to download their respective question papers and responses attempted for further uses.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019 PDF – Summary
|Exam Conducting Board||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NTA UGC National Eligibility Test December Exam 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd to 06th December 2019|
|UGC NET Answer Key Release Date||10th December 2019|
|Objection Dates||10th to 13th December 2019 (11:50 PM)|
|Post Category||Answer Key|
Challenge on NET December 2019 Exam Key
If there are any changes needed in the NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam Key then candidates can submit the challenge against them. Further, the board of the National Testing Agency will provide time to raise the objection. If a candidate gets any wrong details then he/she can do the challenge. The board has given 4 days for this. You can register your challenges between 10 to 13 December 2019. During this time, you can raise the objections by depositing the prescribed fee.
UGC NET Objection Details:
- Objection Dates: 10th to 13th December 2019
- Objection Fee: Rs. 1000/- for each Question Challenged
How To Check UGC NET Answer Key 2019?
- Step-1: Open the official site of National Testing Agency @ nta.ac.in
- Step-2: The home page of the NTA will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-3: Next, click on the UGC NET Answer Key button.
- Step-4: You can check the link which shows as UGC Exam Key PDF.
- Step-5: Click on it and then download the UGC NET Exam Key based on your Exam set number.
- Step-6: After downloading the Exam Key, you all need to check and match your response with that PDF.
- Step-7: Finally, estimate your NET Exam marks and for the further rounds.
We hope above all the details provided on this page regarding the NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019 are helpful for you. So, keep visiting our portal RightRasta.com to get the latest updates. Thanks.