Brett Hadley Wikipedia, Biography, Death, Wife:- Brett Hadley was an actor who appeared in The Young and the Restless in 1973, Next of Kin in 1989, and The Mad Bomber in 1973. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Hadley died of sepsis on June 14 at the Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital. He was best remembered for his role on The Young and the Restless as Carl Williams, a Genoa City police detective and the father of Doug Davidson’s Paul Williams. Hadley began working on the daytime drama in 1980 and continued until Carl mysteriously disappeared in 1990.
The actor returned to the soap opera in 1998 as Jim Bradley, a new character who was intended to be Carl, who had experienced a horrific beating and had amnesia. Carl misplaced his true identity after Hadley left the program in 1999.
Brett Hadley Wikipedia, Age, Biography, Career, Death, Wife, Net Worth
|Birth Place||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1930|
|Age||92-year Old Deid|
|Wife Name||Katelyn Hatley|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inch|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Net Worth||USD 5 Million|
Who is Brett Hadley
Brett Hadley, an American actor and television personality, died on June 15, 2023, at the age of 92. He was most recognized for his role in the serial opera “The Young and the Restless” as police detective Carl Williams. Throughout his career, he has also appeared in several films and television shows.
Brett Hadley Age, Education, Biography
Brett Hadley was born Alfred Hadley on September 25, 1930, in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. He grew up in a middle-class home and began performing at an early age. Hadley studied acting at the University of New Mexico and appeared in several productions at Chicago’s Goodman Theatre. He was 92 years old when he died in June 2023.
Brett Hadley made his television debut on the sitcom “The Name of the Game” in 1969. He later appeared as a guest star on several notable shows, including “Room 222,” “Marcus Welby, M.D.,” “The Waltons,” “Ironside,” “Kojak,” “The Rockford Files,” “The F.B.I.”, and “Police Story.” He has acted in films such as “The Mad Bomber”, “Funny Lady”, “Next of Kin”, and “The Babe”. Hadley rose to prominence for his role as Carl Williams on the CBS soap opera “The Young and the Restless.”
Hadley joined the show in 1980 and stayed until 1990 when his character abruptly vanished. He returned to the show in 1998 as Jim Bradley, Carl with amnesia. He quit the show again in 1999, with his character never regaining his memory. Fans and critics alike adored him for his portrayal of the honest and loyal detective and parent. Brett Hadley also worked as a part-time barman at the famed country music nightclub The Palomino in North Hollywood for many years. He enjoyed meeting new people and telling them stories. He was also a generous and nice person who contributed to different charities and causes.
Brett Hadley Wife
Brett Hadley was married to Katelyn Hatley on November 25, 2016. The couple has no child. We don’t have his previous marriage.
Brett Hadley’s Death Cause
Brett Hadley died of sepsis on June 14, 2023, at the age of 92, in the Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital in Woodland Hills. Hadley died of sepsis on Wednesday at the Motion Picture & Television Country House and Hospital in Woodland Hills, according to sources. On June 16, 2023, his friend Mary Ann Halpin revealed his death on social media. Many of his admirers and co-stars also posted condolences and tributes to him on social media. Brett Hadley will be remembered as a skilled and versatile actor whose performances enthralled millions of people. He will also be remembered as a kind and generous person who affected many people’s lives.
- Brett Hadley was an American actor born in Louisville, Kentucky on September 25, 1930.
- Brett studied drama at the University of New Mexico before beginning his performing career at Chicago’s Goodman Theatre.
- He made his television debut in 1969 on the NBC series The Name of the Game and was featured in various parts on ABC’s Marcus Welby, M.D. ten times.
- Brett was best remembered for his role as police detective Carl Williams on The Young and the Restless, which aired on CBS from 1980 to 1990 and again from 1998 to 1999.
- Carl Williams, played by Doug Davidson, was the father of Paul Williams, who inexplicably vanished in 1990.
- In 1998, he returned to the show as Jim Bradley, who was Carl Williams with amnesia following a terrible attack.
- Brett quit the program in 1999 and never recovered his true identity.
- In addition, he appeared in The Mad Bomber (1973), Funny Lady (1975), Next of Kin (1989), and The Babe (1992).
- For many years, Hadley worked as a part-time barman at the famed country music nightclub The Palomino in North Hollywood.
His Net Worth is more than USD 5 million.
Social Media Handles
We covered Brett Hadley’s Wikipedia for our visitors. We hope you like the information which we provide in this article.