AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online Form for NORCET Staff Nurse Vacancy: The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has invited online form to recruit 4647 candidates. The NORCET online application form will commence from 5th August 2020 and will be available till 18th August 2020. If you are interested in the AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse recruitment then check details like NORCET eligibility, total vacant posts, selection process, important schedule, etc. you may read this page.
Latest Update: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 notification released for 4053 Posts. Interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility may apply for the Staff Nurse Recruitment through the official site.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020|
|Total Posts||4647 (After Increase) Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form Schedule||5th to 18th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 4th August 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 5th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18th August 2020 (05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee: 18th August 2020
- Closing Date for Final Submission: 18th August 2020
- Last Date for Final Submission (In case of deduct fee from bank till 18th August-5 PM): 20th August 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Exam Date:
1st8th September 2020
Delhi AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy – Total Posts
|Name of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PWBD||Total|
As per the decision in the 4th meeting of CIB held on July 27th, 2019, 80% Seats are reserved for Females and 20% for Males candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of the NORCET Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020
- Candidates must have B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a Nursing Council or State Nursing council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) from any Nursing Council or State Nursing council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Age Limits (As on 18.08.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
|PWBD + OBC||13 years|
|PWBD + SC/ST||15 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (UR)||5 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||8 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||10 Years|
Application Fee for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Applicants: Rs. 1200/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Nil
How to Apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Vacancy Application form steps as given below:
Step-1: Visit the official web page of AIIMS Delhi – www.aiimsexams.org.
Step-2: Next, look at the notification on the home page that will appear as AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
Step-3: After reading the AIIMS Nursing Officer notification, click on the Apply Online link.
Step-4: Fill all the details as suggested and upload Signature and Photo.
Step-5: Pay the AIIMS Nursing Officer Application form fee (as applicable).
Step-6: Finally, take a print of the NORCET Nursing Officer Application Form.
Note: We are advising candidates that please fill up your form as quickly as possible. Because the longer you fill the form, the less you will get the exam center near you.
When will starts the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment application form?
The Nursing Officer application form starting from 5th August 2020.
What is the selection process of the Nursing Officer Exam 2020?
AIIMS Delhi will recruit candidates through the written exam and interviews.
How many posts are available in the NORCET Nursing Officer Vacancy?
In the NORCET Nursing Officer vacancy, Board has released 4647 vacant posts.
We hope that the information’s about the “AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020” given above is a great use to you. Kindly read the Staff Nurse notice before applying.