YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022 (Out), Download YCMOU BA, B.Sc, B.Com UG Degree Admit Card | Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Hall Ticket @ ycmou.ac.in: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik BA/BSC/BCOM Semester Admit Card is available for download. Candidates must have the Degree Exam Hall Ticket to appear in the Test. Meanwhile, aspirants must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Hall Ticket for the Exam. Moreover, Read this page to get the details about downloading the YCMOU Admit Cards, dates, and important schedules. So, applicants are advised to get their YCMOU BA, B.SC, and B.Com Hall Tickets for Examination. As result, the YCMOU Nashik Semester Test scheduled is to be held in June 2022. So, check out the Notice to further information.
Also, go through these sections in order to get news that you are checking about the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022, and the valid IDs that must be carried with the Admit Card. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University released the Hall Ticket. So, students can download the YCMOU Admit Card using the given link.
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of the Board||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Exam Name||BA/B.SC/B.COM Exam|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
YCMOU Exam Date 2022
YCMOU exam is an eligibility test for the UG course. As per the schedule, it is conducted in June 2022. This YCMOU test will be conducted for the UG test steps. This post has also provided a process to download the Degree Hall Ticket. To know more details like some ID to be carried and details given on the YCMOU Admit Card read this article.
Important Points of YCMOU Exam 2022
YCMOU Admit Card is the document of eligibility of the candidate to appear in the YCMOU Exam 2022. Only successful candidates who have deposited the fee and are eligible as per the details furnished in the application are issued YCMOU Admit Card online. Meanwhile, students must take care of the following points while checking the Hall Tickets.
- The Degree Hall Ticket is not sent to individual applicants offline. So, students must get the web page and get the Hall Ticket as per schedule.
- The YCMOU permission letter contains details about the students as well as the date and time of the exam. Also, it might also contain important rules. While getting Degree Hall Ticket, cross-verify that all these data are relevant.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the YCMOU Admit Card after downloading it. Meanwhile, must carry the same to the hall on the day of the examination.
- Don’t forget to carry a photo identity card along with the YCMOU BA/BSC/B.COM Hall Ticket on the day of the Test.
Details Present on YCMOU Exam Hall Ticket 2022
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Photograph of Candidate
- Few Instructions
Steps to Download YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022
The YCMOU Admit Card 2022 is released on the official site of YCMOU Nashik. After that, the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022 download link is also given once it is released. Importantly, check out the step-by-step process to get the BA/BSC/BCOM Call Letter below.
- Visit the official URL of the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University at https://www.ycmou.ac.in/.
- Secondly, aspirants can check if Hall Ticket is available under the “Download Hall Ticket” page.
- Most importantly, enter your PRN Number then click on ‘Search’.
- Finally, download and take a print of the Degree Hall Ticket.
|Download Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Old/ Sample Question Papers||Click Here|
|Visit Site||Click Here|
We hope the above details of YCMOU Hall Ticket 2022 are very useful for aspirants. Kindly visit the official website to get the latest updates. Also, stay tuned to our page to get further news. Also, visit our website RightRasta.com to get various career updates.