Vinay Gowda Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Height, Wiki: Vinay Gowda is a TV actor who rose to fame and recognition with the TV drama ‘CID Karnataka’ on Zee Kannada channel. In his spare time, the actor is a national athletic champion. Furthermore, his macho physique image aided him much in landing the part in the series. In this mega-series, the actor played the part of a police detective who is adept at gathering evidence to solve murders in the city. His co-star Sachin Suvarna played the character of a unit chief in this series. The actor is occasionally compared to Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor.
In the program ‘Super Jodi,’ he looked handsome alongside Vinay and his wife Akshatha, who played the genuine jodies. It was a Suvarna channel show that asked couples to reveal their connection most difficultly to win. While ‘CID Karnataka’ first aired with 30 episodes, the other show ‘Super Jodi’ had a similar airing schedule. The CID series has described some of the real-life occurrences to the audience, which enhanced the show’s TRP. Earlier, the actor was featured in a TV serial ‘Ambari’ which was broadcast on Suvarna TV. The actor has a large fan following in Karnataka, and his entire TV series has done well.
Vinay Gowda Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Net Worth
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1979|
|Age||44 Year Old|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Wife Name||Akshatha Gowda|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Weight||73 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 10cr|
Who is Vinay Gowda?
Vinay Gowda is an Indian cinema actor and producer who primarily works in Kannada. He rose to prominence as Lord Shiva in the Hara Hara Mahadeva television series. Vinay made his feature film debut with Rocket, which was released in 2015. He is a competitor on Bigg Boss Kannada Season 10, which is hosted by Kichcha Sudeep.
Vinay Gowda Age, Wiki, Education, Biography
Vinay Gowda was born on March 7, 1979, in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. He will be 44 years old in 2023. His astrological sign is Pisces. In 1997, he graduated from St. Ann’s High School in Rajajinagar, Bangalore. He attended S Nijalingappa College of KLE Society. After a quarrel with his father, he left his home in Bangalore and moved to Mumbai when he was 21 years old. He began his job as a manager at a Mumbai hotel before pursuing a career in acting.
In 2015, he made his debut in Kannada cinema with Rocket. Later in his career, he appeared in several films, including ATM (Attempt To Murder) in 2018, Shivaji Surathkal in 2020 as Roshan Ravi, Pogaru in 2021, and Khaimara in 2023. In 2013, he made his television debut in the program Chitte Hejje. Although he was not interested in acting at the time and only began acting to make money, he was later offered several roles in various TV serials. Later in his career, he appeared in CID Karnataka in 2013, Ambari in 2014, Amma in 2016, Bayasade Bali Bande in 2019, Nandini in 2019, and Marali Manasagide in 2021.
He rose to prominence in 2016 for his depiction of Lord Shiva in Hara Hara Mahadeva, and he was well-liked by fans. Vinay then appeared in mythological TV series such as Jai Hanumana as Ravana in 2018 and Yediyuru Shri Siddhalingeshwara as Lord Shiva in 2020, which he left after testing positive for COVID-19 in 2021. He has also played villains in other TV programs, including Namma Lacchi in 2023 and Shambhavi in 2023. His first Kannada reality TV show was the dance competition Super Jodi in 2016, in which he competed with his wife, Akshatha Gowda, and they won. He was a competitor on Bigg Boss Kannada Season 10, which was hosted by Kiccha Sudeep and aired on Colors Kannada and Jio Cinema. In 2021, he made his Telugu television debut with Ravoyi Chandamama.
Vinay Gowda’s Wife, Girlfriend, and Children
On June 15, 2008, Vinay Gowda married Akshatha Gowda, a casting director. They have a son, Rushabh Gowda, who was born on November 15, 2008. Rushabh is an excellent skater who has competed in several school-level skating tournaments. His wife’s sister (sister-in-law) is Nishitha Gowda who is an actress and influenced Vinay to audition for roles in Kannada TV serials. Vinay and Akshatha had known each other since childhood and later fell in love. Although Akshatha’s parents were unhappy with their relationship, they married without their parent’s permission after around ten years of dating.
His net worth is more than INR 10cr.
Some Important Facts
- Vinay Gowda is a Kannada cinema actor who has appeared in several TV series and films. He is well-known for his roles as villains in several flicks. He appeared as a participant in Bigg Boss Kannada Season 10 in 2023.
- As a youngster, he was a difficult learner. He wore leather belts and zipper boots to school, had long hair, and frequently broke the dress code.
- He had a falling out with his father when he was 21, and he moved to Mumbai from Bangalore. He worked as a hotel manager for a few years before his sister-in-law, Nishitha Gowda, persuaded him to try his hand at acting.
- He was initially uninterested in acting; nevertheless, he later received several acting opportunities and appeared in a variety of TV shows, including CID Karnataka in 2013, Ambari in 2014, Amma in 2016, Bayasade Bali Bande in 2019, Nandini in 2019, and Marali Manasagide in 2021.
- Vinay Gowda rose to prominence in 2016 after portraying Lord Shiva in the Kannada TV series Hara Hara Mahadeva. He rose to prominence after playing Ravana in Jai Hanumana in 2018 and Lord Shiva in Yediyuru Shri Siddhalingeshwara in 2020; he left the program in 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19.
- He also played villains in several TV programs, including the roles of Badrinath Chinni in Namma Lacchi in 2023 and Shambhavi in 2023.
Social Media Handles
Check out Vinay Gowda’s Wikipedia in this article.