Uttarakhand UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019: UBTER Class IV Recruitment 2019 Notification Released! Direct link available here for UBTER Group D Online Form 2019 Notification & Apply Online!!! The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has recently released the notification pdf for the engagement of UBTER Class IV posts.
This year they had declared totally 401 posts throughout the UK State. Moreover, the UBTER Group IV Apply Online Form link was activated on 17th August 2019. So, interested candidates shall refer to the UBTER Class IV official notification to check the eligibility criteria and UBTER Class IV vacancy process. The final date for the submission of the application form for the UK Group D Vacancy 2019 gets ends on 19th September 2019. Aspirants those who are having the passion to get this position kindly utilize this opportunity. Further details regarding the UBTER Class IV Job 2019 is available here below.
Uttarakhand UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019: Details
Uttarakhand UBTER Class IV Notification 2019 Details
|Name of an Authority||Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education|
|Vacancy Name||UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019|
|Total No of Posts||401 Vacancies|
|Online Form Schedule||17th August to 19th September 2019|
UBTER Group D Jobs 2019: Details
This time the board has released totally 401 posts throughout the Uttarakhand state. So applicants shall refer the official notification PDF and should submit the UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019 within the prescribed date.
UBTER Group D District, Court Wise Total Posts
Civil Court – 391 Posts
|Tehri Garhwal||26 Posts|
|Udham Singh Nagar||24 Posts|
Family Court – 10 Posts
|Udham Singh Nagar||01 Posts|
UBTER Class IV Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online form: 17th August 2019
- The last date for apply online, registration & Fee payment: 19th September 2019
- UBTER Class IV Admit Card Released Date: Notify soon
- Exam Date: 13th October 2019
- Result Released Date: Notify soon
UBTER Class IV Online Form 2019: Age Limits
As per the prescribed age criteria (As on 01st January 2019) are given by the officials, candidates should have:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years
Age relaxation also applicable as per the UBTER rules.
UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates required to a permanent resident of Uttarakhand State.
- As per the UBTER prescribed qualifications criteria given by the recruitment board candidates should possess the 08th class successfully from any recognized board.
UBTER Group D Jobs 2019: Application Process
- Application Mode: Online Form
- GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- All Category PH Candidates: No Fee
Payment Mode: Through Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Steps to Apply for UBTER Group D Online Form 2019
- Candidates’ kindly visit to the official site @ http://www.ubtergd.in/
- You will get into the UBTER official site.
- In the main page, there will be a link available regarding the Group D recruitment.
- Click on Class 4th link and you will get into the respective window.
- In that find the quick link regarding the UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019.
- Click on this you will get the UK Class IV official notification.
- Refer the UBTER Group D notification PDF to check your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your UBTER Class IV Job Online form 2019 Process.
- Before the UBTER Form final submission, cross-check all the details.
- Submit the UBTER application form on or before the last dates.
- Finally, take a printout of UBTER Application Form for the further recruitment process.
UBTER Group D Apply Online 2019: Important Links
New Registration: Click Here
Already Registered Login: Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting UBTER Updates: Click Here
We hope above all details about Uttarakhand UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019 is very helpful for candidates. We refer our job portal RightRasta.com to get all job notifications. Also, we suggested that kindly visit the UBTER official site to check more exam updates. Thanks.