UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2019 Out @ upums.ac.in & cpnet.in | CPNET Exam Date: The Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test planning to be conducted the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences Exam on 1st September 2019. So, Students who have applied for the UPUMS CPNET 2019 can download the CPNET 2019 Admit Card from 25th August 2019. Moreover, at the end of this page, we have given a direct link to download the CPNET 2019 Admit Card.
Go through the below sections to check CPNET 2019 Exam along with the quick link to download the UPUMS Admit Card 2019. And don’t forget that UPUMS CPNET 2019 Admit Card is an important document during the Entrance Test. Here we have mention direct link to UPUMS Exam Hall Tickets.
UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2019 – Details
CPNET 2019 Admit Card Download | Exam Date
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS)|
|Name Of The Exam||Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test 2019|
|Type Of The Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||1st September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th August 2019|
|Last Date To Download Admit Card||1st September 2019 till 09:00 AM|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam, Counselling|
|Official Sites||www.upums.ac.in or www.cpnet.in|
Details Present On CPNET Admit Card 2019
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Students
- Important Guidelines for the
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
CPNET Exam Date 2019 @ cpnet.in
As per the official notification, the board of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) planning to conduct the Combiner Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test on 1st September 2019. So, prepare well for the CPNET Entrance Test with the provided syllabus. Also, you can check the official site for more other exam updates.
Documents Needs During Combiner Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test 2019
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized Institute
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Combiner Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test 2019 Instructions
- Students should download the admit card before the date of the test.
- Applicants should bring the clear printout of the admit card in the exam hall.
- Students are advised to keep their CPNET Admit Card safe till the further rounds.
- Candidate should carry their Valid ID proof at the time of Test.
- Any issue regarding the downloading of the UPUMS Admit card can be resolved by contacting the Exam officials.
- Aspirants are advised to verify all the details mentioned on their Exam Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Exam Center will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should note that the UPUMS admit card will have some guidelines for the exam day.
How To Download UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2019?
- Students need to visit the official site of the UPUMS that is www.upums.ac.in.
- To the right top side of the main page, you can see the Link – CPNET 2019.
- By clicking on that link, you will be redirected to the new page @ cpnet.in.
- There, you can easily check the link to download the CPNET Admit Card 2019.
- Click it and then enter the valid details.
- Furthermore, you need to submit the details.
- Now, download the UPUMS Hall Ticket.
- Take a clear print out of it for further usage.
To Download CPNET Admit Card – Download Here (Released Now)
Visit Official Site – Visit Here
We suggest you check our site RightRasta.com for the latest announcement regarding the UPUMS CPNET Admit Card 2019. If you have any query, then you can easily leave a comment in the below section.