UPTET Online Form 2019: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Notification PDF @ www.updeled.gov.in. According to the notification, the department is going to invite online form for Primary & Junior Level. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for UPTET 2019 Online Application Form, read the below-given details carefully. Moreover, the officials have issued notification for this Exam. So, please read the UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 notification and apply online.
Latest News: This is a piece of good news for the candidates because the UPTET 2019 Online Form starts from 01st November 2019. Meanwhile, the Last date for this Exam is 20th November 2019. So, kindly read the UPTET 2019 official notification before apply online.
UP Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2019 – Highlights
|Exam Officials||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Name||UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Levels of Exam||Primary & Junior Level|
|Online Form Duration||1st November to 20th November 2019|
|Exam Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
UPTET 2019 – Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 1st November 2019
- Online Application Start Date: 1st November 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 20th November 2019
- Pay Exam Fee: 21st November 2019
- Last Date for Complete Form: 22nd November 2019
- UPTET 2019 Exam Date: 22nd December 2019
UPTET 2019 Online Application Form – Educational Qualification
- 10+2 Class Passed with 50% Marks and 4 Year DE.LEd Degree OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with B.Ed. Degree OR
- Diploma in Teacher from AMU Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
- D.Ed. Special Exam Passed
- 2 Year BTC or Special BTC Exam Passed
- Bachelor Degree / PG Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed. / B.Ed. Special Exam Passed OR
- Bachelor Degree / PG Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- 10+2 Class Passed with 50% Marks and DE.LEd 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Exam with 50% Marks & B.SC. Ed. Passed
UPTET 2019 Application Form Fee
Interested candidates may pay the UPTET Application Fee through various payment modes-
|Category||Only 1 Paper||Both 2 Paper|
|General/OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|ST/SC||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|PH||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Steps to Apply for UPTET Online Form 2019
Interested applicants can apply their UPTET online form from the link given below. Similarly, you can apply by using the given steps.
- Step-1: First of all, the candidate should visit the UP official site, which is www.updeled.gov.in
- Step-2: You will get into the Teacher Eligibility Test page.
- Step-3: Now view the Exam section here.
- Step-4: Look at the released notice on the recruitment page that will appear as UPTET Online Form 2019.
- Step-5: After reading the TET notification carefully, click on the “User Registration” link.
- Step-6: Fill complete details and submit images after filling all the details.
- Step-7: And finally, submit the exam fees (as applicable) for the recruitment.
- Step-8: Take a print of the filled online form.
updeled.gov.in Tet 2019 Important Links
|Apply Online (Registration)||Apply Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Login Here|
|Registration Verification||Check Here|
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Visit Official Site||Visit Here|
|Download New App for UPTET Update||Download Here|
We hope that the details provided above are useful to you. For more details about UPTET Online Form 2019, please visit the Official Site. Also, we refer to our job link RightRasta.com to check the latest career updates. Thanks.