UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 Released on 27th June 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the admit card of UPSC CMS Exam 2019 for computer-based Exam on June 27th, 2019. Aspirants can download the UPSC CMS admit card till 21st July 2019. To download the UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2019. Aspirants have to either enter their roll number or registration number. The Hall Tickets of UPSC CMS has been released only for those Aspirants who have successfully filled the online application form.
In the case of any discrepancy in Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket 2019, Aspirants must contact the commission before the Exam Date. UPSC CMS 2019 admit cards has all the details mentioned in the Hall Tickets like candidate name, roll number, reporting time, Exam Centre, etc.
UPSC CMS 2019 computer-based exam is scheduled to be conducted on 21st July 2019. Read this page to know the details about the Combined Medical Services Exam admit card 2019.
Latest News: UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 Declared on Official Website. Download Now!!!
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 – Exam Dates
|UPSC CMS computer-based Exam Date||21st July 2019|
|Download Admit card of UPSC CMS Exam 2019||27th June to 21st July 2019|
How to download the Combined Medical Services Call Letter 2019?
To download the ‘UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019’ Aspirants must follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link CMS admit card (Direct link has been activated).
- Aspirants have to log in either by UPSC registration number or roll number.
- After selecting any two of the login way, Aspirants have to enter the date of birth and captcha code.
- The CMS Hall Tickets will have appeared on the screen.
- Aspirants must verify the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Download it and carry it for future references.
Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card Links
Candidates may download their UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card from mention here links. You can use the links to download the admit card easily.
|Download UPSC CMS Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam Details||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting CMS Updates||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Details Mention on the Combined Medical Services Hall Tickets 2019
The Hall Tickets of Combined Medical Services 2019 has following details mentioned as provided.
- Aspirants’ name
- Roll Number
- Registration Id
- Signature and photograph
- Exam date
- Exam timing
What details to Verify after downloading Hall Tickets?
It is important for the Aspirants to verify the details mention on UPSC CMS hall ticket 2019. Aspirants must ensure that there is no error in their call letter like the spelling mistake in the candidate name, roll number, photographs, etc. If an applicant finds any discrepancy in the CMS Hall Ticket he/she must contact the officials before the commencement of exam.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Guidelines
- Aspirants must reach the exam venue before the reporting time provided in the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019.
- For the online exam, Aspirants will be provided the password 10 minutes before the test.
- Aspirants can see the list of all questions on the computer screen (Right Side).
- For rough paper will be provided to the Aspirants.
- Aspirants can see the time on the watch which will appear on the screen.
- The applicant will not be allowed to leave Exam Hall until the expiry of the allotted time.
- After the completion of the exam time, the exam session will be auto-submitted.
FAQs for Combined Medical Services Exam 2019
Q. Can I received the Combined Medical Services admit card 2019 through the offline mode?
Ans. No, the Combined Medical Services admit card have not been sent through the offline mode. Aspirants have to download the hall tickets through online mode.
Q. When can I download the Hall Tickets of Combined Medical Services Exam 2019?
Ans. The Hall Tickets of Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 can be downloaded from the official website of commission between the dates released by the commission.
Q. What if I do not receive my Combined Medical Services admit card?
Ans. In this case, if an applicant does not receive UPSC CMS admit card 2019, must contact the commission three weeks before the commencement of the exam.