UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 Declared:
UPSC has released UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018, UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2018. The UPSC CMS Exam going to held on 22.07.2018 in computer based. Applicants may download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 from given below link:
Important Instructions for CMS Exam 2018
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
- Mention your name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondences with the UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Venue. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of final result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please read the Examination Notice available on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “poster containing instruction displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- No admission of Applicants to the examination lab will be allowed after the Entry Gate Closing Time as indicated in the e-Admit Card.
- You are required to record your biometric attendance on reporting at the examination lab.
- Your candidature to the Examination is provisional.
- Applicants who do not have clear photograph on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the Examination with an undertaking.
- Applicants are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Venue, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Applicants are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute problems in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time as frisking prior to entry into examination venue is an essential requirement.
- Applicants should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- Applicant should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone( even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc,. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Exanimation.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a Applicant.
Technical Instructions for UPSC CMS Exam 2018
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admit card using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: [email protected] to unblock the downloading.
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Vacancy Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites online application form for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018. Eligible Applicants may apply online from 02.5.2018 to 25.05.2018 till 06:00 PM. More details given below:
Post Name & Total Posts:
Combined Medical Services Exam 2018-454 Posts
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16 Posts
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 138 Posts
Educational Qualification for UPSC CMS Exam 2018:
For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 the Applicant must passed or appearing medical degree (MBBS) of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India. For more detail see official notification.
A Applicant for this UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018, i.e. the Applicant must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
All Female/SC/ST Applicants: Nil
All Other Applicants: Rs.200/-
Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 02.052018
Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 25.05. 2018 till 06:00 PM
Exam Date: 22.07.2018