UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: The India Post has invited the online form to recruit 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The UP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak online application form for the post will commence from 23rd March 2020 and will be available till
22nd April 7th 15th May 2020. If you are interested in the recruitment and want to get the other details about the UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Post category, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. you may go through with this page.
On the 23rd March, India Post UP has released the GDS Recruitment notification to recruit the 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak under the various departments. Interested applicants who fulfill the Eligibility may apply for the UP GDS Recruitment online from the official site. The Gramin Dak Sevak online application link will be available from 23rd March 2020. But before that, you all need to read everything details about the vacancy. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the UP GDS recruitment 2020.
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – Highlights
|Exam Officials||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||3951 Vacancies|
|UP Postal Circle GDS Online Form Duration||23rd March to
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 23rd March April 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 23rd March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online Form:
22nd April 7th15th May 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee:
22nd April 7th15th May 2020
- Merit Date: To be announced
Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020
The Board has released an online form for Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020. Therefore, the interested aspirants should apply by reading the Uttar Pradesh GDS official notification PDF as given. We advise all the candidates to kindly read all the Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online form. Moreover, we have given the UP Postal official notification to read. Further details regarding the UP GDS Recruitment 2020 are mention here below.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Job – Total Posts
Eligibility Criteria of the UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must be passed 10th Class (High School/Secondary/Matric) from any recognised Board.
- Also having a basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration of course.
Age Limits (As on 23.03.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given by UP Postal rules.
Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/Female Applicants: Nil
How to Apply for UP GDS Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the UP GDS online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check India Post UP Vacancy 2020 steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site @ www.indiapostgdsonline.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the home page that will appear as UP GDS Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the UP Postal GDS Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the online application form.
- And finally, submit the GDS form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled UP GDS Application Form.
UP GDS Online Form 2020: Important Links
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Uttar Pradesh GDS Official Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information’s about UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details about Uttar Pradesh GDS Exam, please visit the Uttar Pradesh Post Office official site. The complete details related to the UP Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Kindly read the GDS notice before applying.